Check your account email address ×

Lisa Page will look for Immunity deal. Her Story is Different then Stzrok

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

have the transcripts been released, or is this just more BS that you seem to admire and run to?

The transcripts that are identical to the public hearing? 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The transcripts that are identical to the public hearing? 

wtf are you talking about? lisa page's hearing was not public, and how the fuck do you know if the private hearing of strzok was the same as the public one?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you talking about? lisa page's hearing was not public, and how the fuck do you know if the private hearing of strzok was the same as the public one?

Oh I thought you were still talking about the Transcripts from the private Strzok session

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Oh I thought you were still talking about the Transcripts from the private Strzok session

well the same question applies to that. how do you know what was discussed behind closed doors? why don't the repukes release those transcripts? I know why, because it'd kill more of your BS talking points. they'd prefer to release their own version of things.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well the same question applies to that. how do you know what was discussed behind closed doors? why don't the repukes release those transcripts? I know why, because it'd kill more of your BS talking points. they'd prefer to release their own version of things.

Actually I agreed with you last week. I said release them

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

for as many times as you've stepped in many piles of hot, stinky dog shit you'd think you be a little more careful where you walk. but no, you close your eyes and just walk right into the same yard day after day :lol:

Funny shit from the shitforbrains that has actually been :wrong: about fucking everything :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I like the conspiracy stuff like this, is interesting.. Like seriously, could you imagine if something happened to her!? that would be some crazy shit!!

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I like the conspiracy stuff like this, is interesting.. Like seriously, could you imagine if something happened to her!? that would be some crazy shit!!

She is a Clinton sycophant she will live to be an old maid :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fixed

Dude, it was just a thought, I like the Bond Bourne type movies. That type of stuff peaks my interests.. Geez..

Don't you there is a bit of irony in your edit of my post?? You could change right to left and their you are...

Edited by Rigid1