Check your account email address ×

about that fucking server...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

So then you concede that the "image files" are more robust, as a simple power loss won't result in any felony - got it.

For the record, the capturing of image files is in line with the DOJ manual, page 78: 

"Modern operating systems continually read from and write to the hard disk, changing some

of the information recorded there; thus, the simple act of using a computer

might alter the evidence recorded on the hard drive. Internet-connected

computers are additionally vulnerable, because someone at a remote location

might be able to access the computer and delete data while investigators are

examining it."

"In many cases, rather than seize an entire computer for off-site review,

agents can instead create a digital copy of the hard drive that is identical to the

original in every relevant respect. This copy is called an “image copy”—a copy

that “duplicates every bit and byte on the target drive including all files, the

slack space, Master File Table, and metadata in exactly the order they appear

on the original.” United States v. Vilar, 2007 WL 1075041, *35 n.22 (S.D.N.Y.

Apr. 4, 2007), quoting Orin S. Kerr, Searches and Seizures in a Digital World,

119 Harv. L. Rev. 531 (2005); see also United States v. Stierhoff, 477 F. Supp.

2d 423, 439 & n.8 (D.R.I. 2007)."

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-ccips/legacy/2015/01/14/ssmanual2009.pdf

Its my understand the FBI seen nothing other than a report from Crowdstrike.   Hmmmmmm......

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its my understand the FBI seen nothing other than a report from Crowdstrike.   Hmmmmmm......

"The pawn shop that sold the alleged criminals the guns have been hired by the accused to perform print tests on the weapons, pawn shop says they came back clean so....charges were dropped by FBI.  DOJ has consulted internally for a decision and the head of the FBI put out this statement, "OKIE DOKIE.....Good enough for us!!!"

Image result for comey is barney fife

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

It's too late for that.  Americans are tired of this bullshit from DOJ and our IC.  Trump pointing it out yet again is making the corrupt big government backers lose their minds.

Maybe , maybe not. Im willing to bet 60% of Americans wouldn't even understand this thread or give a fuck either way.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe , maybe not. Im willing to bet 60% of Americans wouldn't even understand this thread or give a fuck either way.

I think you're correct.  I should have refined my statement a bit.  But, the point is the same.

Oh, I'd say closer to 90%.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

so stay uninformed and spread lies. you clowns have gotten rather good at it...

You are literally the biggest joke here the last couple of days and I'm tired of playing you as such.

What happened, man?  It used to be all about the music.

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

You are literally the biggest joke here the last couple of days and I'm tired of playing you as such.

What happened, man?  It used to be all about the music.

dude, it's very clear what happened. ive been the same for the last 12 years. you on other hand, are hot and bothered, at several things. for one, the trump train is now on the bridge with the missing rails. going to be a major crash soon, with all of you on board. second, snowrider is back and we all know how much you love him :lol:

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, it's very clear what happened. ive been the same for the last 12 years. you on other hand, are hot and bothered, at several things. for one, the trump train is now on the bridge with the missing rails. going to be a major crash soon, with all of you on board. second, snowrider is back and we all know how much you love him :lol:

Mhm. I do believe you've been the same for twelve years tho.  Car accident? Boat?  Binge watching Maddow? How'd you get the brain injury?

2 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Mhm. I do believe you've been the same for twelve years tho.  Car accident? Boat?  Binge watching Maddow? How'd you get the brain injury?

Think I've said this before, but you should have been around for the 100 plus page BP oil spill thread. Slinger screaming bloody murder about shit he has literally zero understanding of and Tom beating him down mercilessly. The man just isn't very smart. I give you credit for trying with him. Personally he's not worth the time for anything other than comedic relief.

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Think I've said this before, but you should have been around for the 100 plus page BP oil spill thread. Slinger screaming bloody murder about shit he has literally zero understanding of and Tom beating him down mercilessly. The man just isn't very smart. I give you credit for trying with him. Personally he's not worth the time for anything other than comedic relief.

I know.  Something about him though that I like.  I've got a few retarded friends that are just good to have around.  I can listen to their poor furture plans and excuses for the ones that went Shitsville in the past all night.  It's an amazing thing to hear somebody blame everyone/thing but himself.  I raise my glass!

Was the BP thread better than the "Lug Flick" thread?  I hate myself for being late to this show sometimes.

37 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I know.  Something about him though that I like.  I've got a few retarded friends that are just good to have around.  I can listen to their poor furture plans and excuses for the ones that went Shitsville in the past all night.  It's an amazing thing to hear somebody blame everyone/thing but himself.  I raise my glass!

Was the BP thread better than the "Lug Flick" thread?  I hate myself for being late to this show sometimes.

I’ll give tou the cliff notes. I asked if they could possibly cap the thing off from the top, and use the relief well later, to tap oil out of. Tom said no, it was impossible to stop it from the top. The dipshits all sided with Tom, because he designs oil rigs, top caps, markets oil, pumps oil, drinks oil. Throughout the ordeal Tom was proven wrong on several things and at the end they did stop it from the top, but still used the relief well as a precaution. So my question was not nearly as absurd as dipshits like silver spooner would have you believe.

now I’m sure someone will come along and tell you that is not how it went down, but it is

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’ll give tou the cliff notes. I asked if they could possibly cap the thing off from the top, and use the relief well later, to tap oil out of. Tom said no, it was impossible to stop it from the top. The dipshits all sided with Tom, because he designs oil rigs, top caps, markets oil, pumps oil, drinks oil. Throughout the ordeal Tom was proven wrong on several things and at the end they did stop it from the top, but still used the relief well as a precaution. So my question was not nearly as absurd as dipshits like silver spooner would have you believe.

now I’m sure someone will come along and tell you that is not how it went down, but it is

:lol: you forgot about your cunt queefing each letter of the following statement "THE GULF IS DESTROYED FOR 1000 YEARS" 

fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Ok.  Sounds reasonable.  That was better than Neal's "cliff notes" to me on how that "lug flick" thread went down..that's for damn sure.  :lol: Poor Neal.

Side:  that was fucking sad watching a bunch of fuck heads try to unfuck things while it continued to poor shit into the ocean.  Infuriating is a better word.  I know it wasn't easy to unfuck though.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you forgot about your cunt queefing each letter of the following statement "THE GULF IS DESTROYED FOR 1000 YEARS" 

fucking idiot 

There's always more to the story.......

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I swear to god, I was just going to post “I’m sure ben will be here shorty with his lame, and inaccurate gulf damage BS :lol:

:lol: :lmao: :lol:  :lmao: