Check your account email address ×

about that fucking server...

I’ll gladly explain that too. Bens new pal noggin posted an article that said the gulf “could” be damaged for a long time IF the well wasn’t shut off soon.

for some reason ben twisted the story around just a little

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’ll gladly explain that too. Bens new pal noggin posted an article that said the gulf “could” be damaged for a long time IF the well wasn’t shut off soon.

The truth isn't funny.  Nobody wants to hear that shit.  Neal still swears he didn't come up with the line, "Lug Flick".  Blames Ben for that too.  :lol: 

God...how did I not get here sooner.  FUCKING @Momorider!!!!  You should have started that thread on HCS sooner!!!!  Fucking loser!!!!

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well its going on 10 years ago.......I cant remember every little detail .......you were completely uncunted though and it was awesome.

You .....a totally uneducated inexperienced idiot relying on what he read on CNN ......arguing with Tom....the fucking director of pipeline maintenance for BP :lol: you cant make that shit up

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

The truth isn't funny.  Nobody wants to hear that shit.  Neal still swears he didn't come up with the line, "Lug Flick".  Blames Ben for that too.  :lol: 

God...how did I not get here sooner.  FUCKING @Momorider!!!!  You should have started that thread on HCS sooner!!!!  Fucking loser!!!!

I didnt come up with that......NEAL did :lol: he referred to it as "the flicking lug" 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well its going on 10 years ago.......I cant remember every little detail .......you were completely uncunted though and it was awesome.

You .....a totally uneducated inexperienced idiot relying on what he read on CNN ......arguing with Tom....the fucking director of pipeline maintenance for BP :lol: you cant make that shit up

So that makes him an oil rig expert, because he knows how to inspect pipes :lol: btw, he was wrong on several of the issues. I can’t remember which ones exactly, but the almighty tom wasn’t the expert you thought he was. He definitely knows more than me, but that didn’t make my initial question absurd 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So that makes him an oil rig expert, because he knows how to inspect pipes :lol: btw, he was wrong on several of the issues. I can’t remember which ones exactly, but the almighty tom wasn’t the expert you thought he was. He definitely knows more than me, but that didn’t make my initial question absurd 

"Inspect pipelines" :lol: they fucking flew Tom to London to honor him at a BP corp gathering for designing the smart pig system that allowed them to keep the fucking pipeline open while they continued to pump millions of gallons of oil through it. He is an energy engineer with 4 decades of oil industry experience. He knows more about what is happening on an oil rig than 9 out of 10 guys that are working on the rig. But you're right Slinger......you were really posing some serious questions that perplexed Tom :lol: sweet fuck kill yourself 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

"Inspect pipelines" :lol: they fucking flew Tom to London to honor him at a BP corp gathering for designing the smart pig system that allowed them to keep the fucking pipeline open while they continued to pump millions of gallons of oil through it. He is an energy engineer with 4 decades of oil industry experience. He knows more about what is happening on an oil rig than 9 out of 10 guys that are working on the rig. But you're right Slinger......you were really posing some serious questions that perplexed Tom :lol: sweet fuck kill yourself 

I didn’t say I posed questions that perplexed tom. Why are you making shit up?

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I remember that , Tom on here trying to give us the play by play and offering some educated insight and Slinger arguing with him :lol:   

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

slinger again not able to admit when he was plain and simply wrong yet he feels he can try to put everyones positions in his cute little boxes,  ponderous

Why do you and others continually need to make shit up? I admitted I was “wrong” then, and again just now, as they did seal off the well with the relief well. God damn dude 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

slinger again not able to admit when he was plain and simply wrong yet he feels he can try to put everyones positions in his cute little boxes,  ponderous

Snot is :wrong: about fucking everything, PERIOD END OF FUCKING STORY 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Why do you and others continually need to make shit up? I admitted I was “wrong” then, and again just now, as they did seal off the well with the relief well. God damn dude 

no you fight for weeks or months they just pretend it didn't happen when it's nothing.  Kevin Ward,  knee shot on michael brown,  now RUSSIA!!!

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no you fight for weeks or months they just pretend it didn't happen when it's nothing.  Kevin Ward,  knee shot on michael brown,  now RUSSIA!!!

You’re not fooling me dude. You know trump colluded with Russia. So spare me your bullshit

Ginger. Believes a dude is bad. Believes the dude steals from others. Believes the dude lies his off. Believes the dude rips people off. Believes the dude hangs out with bad people...

but then wants us to believe he doesn’t think the dude robbed a store when there’s a lot of evidence out there that he did.

what a dishonest hack