Check your account email address ×

"I think the European Union is a foe," Trump says ahead of Putin meeting in Helsinki

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One world government. :lol:  

right out of the Jack VanImpe antichrist handbook. 

so you really dont think that is the long range dream of the left? the back room plans at the UN . 

I have zero doubt in my life I will see the open push for it  . heck you already see parts of it every day 

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In the far right wing world I grew up in and supported for many years as an adult this kind of talk would be considered at best that of a mad man and at worse treasonous.

Someone please remove this commie prick and put him on trial for treason.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump calls the EU a foe and gives Putin a pass. I can’t wait to see how this ends. :lol:  

Its pretty obvious what’s going on here. 

Putin is trumps handler

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

You think Trump will let Eastern Europe fallback to the Soviets to keep them in check? 

Ask the folks who live in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, etc. what they think. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The man is strange. 

That's putting it mildly.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One world government. :lol:  

right out of the Jack VanImpe antichrist handbook. 

You know @Zamjabronie see's it :lol:

Image result for black helicopters book

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you really dont think that is the long range dream of the left? the back room plans at the UN . 

I have zero doubt in my life I will see the open push for it  . heck you already see parts of it every day 

You're a true believer :thumb:

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ask the folks who live in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, etc. what they think. 

That's putting it mildly.

You know @Zamjabronie see's it :lol:

I love how you rheeetaads have made the Soviet Union enemy #1.  Not for real reasons though....fake reasons.  Ahhh....the denial of ineptness.  Excellence in librulizm!!!

I suppose you think there wasn’t any pull from any country to get the rioskies back in there after years of complete idiocy in leadership. Yeah...they just rolled in and TOOK THEM!!!  :lol:

Oh yes..One world, undivided, indivisible, with fair trade, rights and justice for all!!!   ...except the Inited States,  they can just enforce the world at the will of the self appointed world elitist and keep that check book open sponsoring bullshit activities and country subsidizing while the ones taking the money and support blame us the whole way. Nobel PeacePrize anyone?  Just be weak and stupid....and bend over!!!!!

we didn't make the soviets enemy #1, that was you. up to about 2 years ago :lol: just because we didn't want to continue the cold war, arms build up, etc does not mean we advocated taking our eyes off them all together. nice try though, broski...

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we didn't make the soviets enemy #1, that was you. up to about 2 years ago :lol: just because we didn't want to continue the cold war, arms build up, etc does not mean we advocated taking our eyes off them all together. nice try though, broski...

hence the remember this one thread 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member

Jesus.   The EU has a combined GDP 15x's what Russia has.   Why the fuck are people worried about a country whose GDP isn't even $2 trillion and its totally energy based.  For God's sake Canada has a larger economy than Russia.  :lol:  

Propping Russia up to make them out to be more than they are is nothing more than fear mongering for the MIC.  

Germany signed a $400 billion energy pipeline deal with Russia.   Wake up people.   If Russia is that big a foe you don't sign half trillion dollar deals with them. 

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No.  That was yet again McCain and his band of merry Idiots.  The real fear came from the Obama administration being too inept to talk to anyone in the world on behalf of the United States.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus.   The EU has a combined GDP 15x's what Russia has.   Why the fuck are people worried about a country whose GDP isn't even $2 trillion and its totally energy based.  For God's sake Canada has a larger economy than Russia.  :lol:  

Propping Russia up to make them out to be more than they are is nothing more than fear mongering for the MIC.  

It’s unreal.

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

No.  That was yet again McCain and his band of merry Idiots.  The real fear came from the Obama administration being too inept to talk to anyone in the world on behalf of the United States.

It’s unreal.

On top of that the EU's population is almost 510 million.   Russia not even 150 mill

Both parties are fear mongering to get the MIC its money.  I still have hopes Trump will do something different here but it doesn't look like it.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Whatever it takes .......the Trump apologists here go as far as even supporting a traitor now.

they're unwillingness to admit they fucked up putting trump in the WH goes very, very, very deep. I' think they'd literally throw family under a bus over it. trump, and how the gop helped him, will be one for the history books. 99% of these bozos will deny being part of it too...

man it's a shame we don't have much history here. skidmark's comments on Russia alone would be epic.

Russia, if you're listening, many FSCE liberals are very interested in skidmark's deleted posts. if you can find them you will be rewarded bigly!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

they're unwillingness to admit they fucked up putting trump in the WH goes very, very, very deep. I' think they'd literally throw family under a bus over it. trump, and how the gop helped him, will be one for the history books. 99% of these bozos will deny being part of it too...

So typical of the lefts attitude.  :lol:  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

man it's a shame we don't have much history here. skidmark's comments on Russia alone would be epic.

Russia, if you're listening, many FSCE liberals are very interested in skidmark's deleted posts. if you can find them you will be rewarded bigly!!!

Where am I wrong?  Hilarious how you come on here claiming someone is wrong yet can back it up with nothing.

Pay up sucker!  

Just now, Highmark said:

Where am I wrong?  Hilarious how you come on here claiming someone is wrong yet can back it up with nothing.

Pay up sucker!  

well unfortunately we don't have the history of all your "fear Russia" posts, like I said...