Check your account email address ×

more proof Yamaha is getting out

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

True 😊

Price point wise Yamaha doesn’t have a cheap sled

that don't have a sled they have a cat with a blue hood . they are done just a hint they are giving out . they gave away a non current yammi cat last yr . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have ridden plenty of 350 hp anvil .fun for the 4 seconds. my old 1010 on spray was no slouch 

I'm a trail, lake and river rider and 300hp is 1000000x more fun than any faggot sled .....weight doesnt matter at all if the handling is good and the power is up 

50 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

No nytro anymore ?

Nytros been gone for a few years. Apex vector and phazer all got axed this year. And I think there's only 1 viper model, the rest are winders? :dunno: 

Sad. Yamaha is a great company that has the potential to kick the other 3's asses in the sled market but in the end it's just too small of a market for them to invest any more.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m kinda surprised anyone still builds snowmobiles. 

What do you do for excitement these days? :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm a trail, lake and river rider and 300hp is 1000000x more fun than any faggot sled .....weight doesnt matter at all if the handling is good and the power is up 

they still kick your ass on tight trail and when trashed out trail just go home . fun as,fuck on the lake and old rail grade though 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

they still kick your ass on tight trail and when trashed out trail just go home . fun as,fuck on the lake and old rail grade though 

No .....they dont. If an extra 50-100lbs causes you to lose to 600's on a trail more than a sled wide than your riding skills are shit. 

No .....they dont. If an extra 50-100lbs causes you to lose to 600's on a trail more than a sled wide than your riding skills are shit. 

the light  600 is more fun on twisty tight trail as well as,whooped out shit trail . 

yeah for a hour tghe 800lb turbo is fun in that stuff after that not so much .

but honestly after a hour on any trail I am over it on anything 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the light  600 is more fun on twisty tight trail as well as,whooped out shit trail . 

yeah for a hour tghe 800lb turbo is fun in that stuff after that not so much .

but honestly after a hour on any trail I am over it on anything 

I dont ride bombed out tight twisty trails.......that is what bar stools are for. I like smooth trails where you can run it up to 100 whenever you like 

I dont ride bombed out tight twisty trails.......that is what bar stools are for. I like smooth trails where you can run it up to 100 whenever you like 

so you quit riding in da,UP .

I can't count the times,I have had great trails,in the morning sit in the mariner for a,few,hrs then get 2 or 3 foot rollers back to Bruce or where ever. 

he'll one of the reasons I quit trail ridding was the UP rollers 

still shocking more guys,don't die skimming the tops 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I can't count the times,I have had great trails,in the morning sit in the mariner for a,few,hrs then get 2 or 3 foot rollers back to Bruce or where ever. 

Gotta ride midweek up there when there is snow in other places. My polaris was perfect for that shit up there. The axys is the best rough trail chassis ever built. Can just cruise right over the rollers with one hand on the bars 

38 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Nytros been gone for a few years. Apex vector and phazer all got axed this year. And I think there's only 1 viper model, the rest are winders? :dunno: 

Sad. Yamaha is a great company that has the potential to kick the other 3's asses in the sled market but in the end it's just too small of a market for them to invest any more.

I totally agree. If they wanted to, they'd eradicate the others . But they've thrown in the towel. Too bad 

47 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

My speed fix gets quenched with a car. Little shy of 500hp in present form. Runs very low 12’s in streetable gear. Fun fun car. Just got the Ohlins back from a custom build. 

4FD79E6D-E36A-41BA-9B8F-398A7B09834A.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My speed fix gets quenched with a car. Little shy of 500hp in present form. Runs very low 12’s in streetable gear. Fun fun car. Just got the Ohlins back from a custom build. 

4FD79E6D-E36A-41BA-9B8F-398A7B09834A.jpeg

Same car you lied about said you sold :lies: 

8 hours ago, rump-rider said:

:lol:

No doubt he's got a bunch of these. 

bicmov22.jpg_cf.jpg.fce5cca24b4e96f91cd030439849840b.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

dude its science.  I don't give a shit what kind of skills you got.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bens skills overcome physics.  Come back to town on a Saturday afternoon, the trails are a shelled out mess.  Talk to us after manhandling a 600 lb. tank with shit shocks and whatever kind of power 95% of the riding public can't use.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

dude its science.  I don't give a shit what kind of skills you got.

Bens skills overcome physics.  Come back to town on a Saturday afternoon, the trails are a shelled out mess.  Talk to us after manhandling a 600 lb. tank with shit shocks and whatever kind of power 95% of the riding public can't use.

Are you new? What ever Ben has is the best at the time! Hey did everyone forget flying?  Ben has a severe case of ADD :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Are you new? What ever Ben has is the best at the time! Hey did everyone forget flying?  Ben has a severe case of ADD :lol: 

He must be some kind of big fish in a small Indiana town.  Cuz he sure runs his pie hole alot and would get laughed at from some of the stuff coming out of his mouth down at the local sled bar/trail stop.  :lol: