Check your account email address ×

Great seeing people work hard to do it right and get in

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Except that wasn't the law, simply a poem.

Thanks Don....but those people helped to build this country and it’s how our country was founded...by people escaping oppression and poor living conditions.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks Don....but those people helped to build this country and it’s how our country was founded...by people escaping oppression and poor living conditions.

And they came here legally like my mom's parents did from Germany.

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And they came here legally like my mom's parents did from Germany.

That's fine and dandy seal it up, throw 'em out and  you come up with a solution/workers to pick the produce, work the slaughterhouses, landscape the  lawns, work all the shitty hospitality jobs and while you're tell all those people to back to their shitty existence because your moms parents did it all legal like way back when.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not exactly sure where you stand on all of this illegal immigration?  Should there be laws or not?

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm not exactly sure where you stand on all of this illegal immigration?  Should there be laws or not?

Of course here should be laws but all these hardcore seal up the border types need to realize that this country is full of them already and they are hard working family oriented people just trying to better their lives  and doing jobs Americans for the most part won't do. There is no easy answer  but if we seal it up be prepared for more labor shortages and higher prices.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Jim, we take in 500k+ peeps a year,... Canada took in 115  people last month...

We more than do our share, the Dems want them for the votes, you know this, they could seriously give a fuck about any kids, they just want to win

• Thanks 1

Of course here should be laws but all these hardcore seal up the border types need to realize that this country is full of them already and they are hard working family oriented people just trying to better their lives  and doing jobs Americans for the most part won't do. 

I often wonder where we as americans went wrong.  Did we not work hard enough, or cheap enough?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's fine and dandy seal it up, throw 'em out and  you come up with a solution/workers to pick the produce, work the slaughterhouses, landscape the  lawns, work all the shitty hospitality jobs and while you're tell all those people to back to their shitty existence because your moms parents did it all legal like way back when.

So you condone breaking our laws? Then where does it end??

Who does all the so-called "shitty jobs" now? Legal citizens  do them, that's who. I owned a caretaking service for many years, myself and my wife did those jobs, now my son-in-law does them, over 30 properties in this area..someone will always do those jobs, no illegals are needed.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We more than do our share, the Dems want them for the votes, you know this, they could seriously give a fuck about any kids, they just want to win

Well if they are doing it for votes how come Trump won? 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ABSOLUTELY!

Just now, XCR1250 said:

So you condone breaking our laws? Then where does it end??

Who does all the so-called "shitty jobs" now? Legal citizens  do them, that's who. I owned a caretaking service for many years, myself and my wife did those jobs, now my son-in-law does them, over 30 properties in this area..someone will always do those jobs, no illegals are needed.

No offense Don but the country is a lot bigger than the little piece of forest you have never left.

No offense Don but the country is a lot bigger than the little piece of forest you have never left.

I haven't lived here all my life, lived very close to Milwaukee..if fact my Town bordered Milwaukee county.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I haven't lived here all my life, lived very close to Milwaukee..if fact my Town bordered Milwaukee county.

Well that settles it then .....SMH.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

GMAFB Don all of your news and information comes from idiotic RWW Chain Emails.

Actually I get less than 5 e-mails a week and those are all from businesses. Rarely get one from one of my daughters.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Now don't start acting cunty....

I'm not but he is using some small family run business in the backwoods of Wisconsin as a basis for making the argument that there are plenty of legal Americans that will do all the snotty work across the whole country.