Check your account email address ×

Fuck me

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You just have to keep turning i find with those types. :lol:

its when he starts backing you up and eventually your back starts seizing up, and you're like ...."dude!" :lol:  :bc:  No seriously, Brian is good people.  He's been through plenty and is winning at the game of life  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

its when he starts backing you up and eventually your back starts seizing up, and you're like ...."dude!" :lol:  :bc:  No seriously, Brian is good people.  He's been through plenty and is winning at the game of life  

Love that guy.......I like hanging out with people who like to have a million laughs 

On 6/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, xcr700 said:

I gotta shelp wood like a "person of color" in this shit humidity :bong:

20180624_172147.jpg

It finally calmed down a bit but that heat and humidity was just gross 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:23 PM, grggade said:

I feel your pain bro ,, We had our bush logged this past January , about 60 large trees . I looked at the aftermath of what looked like a tornado had hit

Spent three weekends just brushing out the trails and as a reward for all my hard work went out and bought a new stihl 661 with a 36" bar on it to handle the big stuff

enter the big ice storm in late winter we had and back to square one again brushing out trails ,, 3 more weekends

well fuck me we got a big windstorm after that plugged again,, 2 more weekends

just got another windstorm ,, fuck it and I haven't been back since to check

The kicker is that the warranty on the pro stihl saws is only 3 months and I haven't even used that sum bitch yet ,.. :thumbsdown:

I had my place almost ready for spring, then got hammered with three fuckin' storms. It's taken us two months to cut all the damaged trees, and other work. 

Trailer load after trailer load of brush and logs. Exhausting. This is in addition to other groundwork. Fuckin' nightmare, but this is not the first time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had my place almost ready for spring, then got hammered with three fuckin' storms. It's taken us two months to cut all the damaged trees, and other work. 

Trailer load after trailer load of brush and logs. Exhausting. This is in addition to other groundwork. Fuckin' nightmare, but this is not the first time. 

Don't ya have pallet forks for ya tractor? Just stack it and burn it.

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It finally calmed down a bit but that heat and humidity was just gross 

Yeah. Finally starting to cool off.. supposed to be stormy for the next few days, so that'll help 

40 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah. Finally starting to cool off.. supposed to be stormy for the next few days, so that'll help 

That heat is hitting us starting tomorrow...Saturday is going to Africa hot. 😮

thank god I'm on midnights for this bullshit weather. I hate being hot......hate 90 degree weather. I would rather have frostbite than have to work in 90 degree days 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

thank god I'm on midnights for this bullshit weather. I hate being hot......hate 90 degree weather. I would rather have frostbite than have to work in 90 degree days 

X2...not only heat but super high humidity which is good for nothing but swamp ass.

• Haha 1