2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Z.....sure.

Zam's right, he had to go off base to get his fill of being butt fucked :snack:

Edited by GGNHL

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Zam's right, he had to go off base to get his fill of being butt fucked :snack:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I heard Zammy loved getting pegged by strippers at the Rusty Nickle. 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What the fuck was that dance at the end?!

Trying to play it off how he just blew a hole through a wall and the floor next door is my best guess. He never he even pulled his finger off the trigger when changing mags or pulling the charging handle either. :t5:

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

how the fuck does he get into west point after that,  SMH.  Whoever let him in should get the boot as well.  

It would be interesting to see which politician endorsed him. I think you need a recommendation from a senator to get in.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Zambroski the fucking cunt was 1st bat, best bat... smh. See what happens when they changed it from RIP to RASP? Made em all pussies. 

1st?  Ick.  No.  Benning is where the schools are + 3rd being HQ gets the best new shit to play with!  Did jump and Hunter several times though.

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I heard Zammy loved getting pegged by strippers at the Rusty Nickle. 

I banged my share of whores on Victory Dr and Bragg blvd.   But...never got "banged"....errrr....not in the dart board I guess.

Strippers....they do the best gross things!   :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

1st?  Ick.  No.  Benning is where the schools are + 3rd being HQ gets the best new shit to play with!  Did jump and Hunter several times though.

I banged my share of whores on Victory Dr and Bragg blvd.   But...never got "banged"....errrr....not in the dart board I guess.

Strippers....they do the best gross things!   :lmao:

Fuck that. Regimental HQ, little dicked RIP cadre everywhere, and fucking boot ass Infantry grads wearing combat boots out on the town. Ew, no thanks. Savannah: The beach, pussy not tainted by years of being next to Benning, River st, pussy not tainted by being next to Benning. Did I mention that last one twice?

Let me say again, 1st Bat, best bat.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck that. Regimental HQ, little dicked RIP cadre everywhere, and fucking boot ass Infantry grads wearing combat boots out on the town. Ew, no thanks. Savannah: The beach, pussy not tainted by years of being next to Benning, River st, pussy not tainted by being next to Benning. Did I mention that last one twice?

Let me say again, 1st Bat, best bat.

You sound like a Mech-Fag.  :lol: 

Wasn't Snakey a Tanker?

18 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I heard Jason Bourne quit in mountain phase. Reliable source and all. Verdict: Pussy bitch. 

I’m curious, are tier one guys hand picked or is there an ability to sign on? 

8 hours ago, s pump said:

It would be interesting to see which politician endorsed him. I think you need a recommendation from a senator to get in.

Or a Congressman, politicians like to get a kid with good grades and some community service into one of the Academy's, you never know if someone is going to go full retard down the road.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m curious, are tier one guys hand picked or is there an ability to sign on? 

You can apply.  Or, even enlist for the guaranteed training but there's no guarantee you'll make the unit or be "selected".   If you do make the unit, being "peered out" or made to quit is normal.  Or, put in a more administrative roll. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You can apply.  Or, even enlist for the guaranteed training but there's no guarantee you'll make the unit.  Or, if you do make the unit, be "accepted" there and selected to move up the ranks.  Being "peered out" or made to quit is normal.

Can’t seals be either tier one or two? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Can’t seals be either tier one or two? 

Yes.  Many SOCOM units can play both roles.  Certain "teams" of operators are specifically Tier One though.  Seal Team Six=Tier One