Check your account email address ×

1 In 3 Adults In The U.S. Takes Medications Linked To Depression

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Kinda sad. Many here are on mind altering drugs.....legal and illegal.

And you take your Alzheimer meds with copious amounts of Benefiber

Americans are consuming mass amounts of negative garbage daily.  No different than eating piles of junk food everyday and thinking it will have no effect on your health. Look how angry some on here are with people and events that have no bearing on their lives, whatsoever. Turn on computer this morning............ the vegetables I'm eating are killing me, Do I have this deadly disease,  Trump is destroying the world,  blah, blah!

When I got my new phone, I deleted all those news apps I had.  Depressing garbage.   

• Like 1

1 out of 3.   That's insane however I'm sure the devil is in the details.   

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The America medical association is one of the most corrupt orgs on the planet. They have set up a profitable delivery system of symptom management. 

We are bombarded every evening with drugs that cure everything.  Taking one medication usually results in taking more medications to counter the side effects of the original drug prescribed.   Some  of the side effects from these drugs are mind numbing. How bad does your acne or arthritis have to be where you would risk getting cancer? My Doctor wants me to take statins and blood pressure meds. After reading some of the side ,I decided not.

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

We are bombarded every evening with drugs that cure everything.  Taking one medication usually results in taking more medications to counter the side effects of the original drug prescribed.   Some  of the side effects from these drugs are mind numbing. How bad does your acne or arthritis have to be where you would risk getting cancer? My Doctor wants me to take statins and blood pressure meds. After reading some of the side ,I decided not.

Mine said statins too. Then when I asked for alternatives he said back off on the butter and you will be fine. I asked " why didn't ya just say that"?

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Mine said statins too. Then when I asked for alternatives he said back off on the butter and you will be fine. I asked " why didn't ya just say that"?

I have wicked high cholesterol. It is in my genes. I trying a non statin-  Niacin.  See what happens next check up.