Check your account email address ×

Taste of Chicago coming up.

49 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Do they hand out bullet proof vests with every ticket?

It’s downtown Chicago, not in the ghetto. :news:

13 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

is there a difference?

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

so you get to smell some sewage with your meal? Awesome! 

Have you guys ever been downtown? It’s one of the coolest places in this country. Great food, entertainment, shopping, and really good paying jobs. The shitholes are further south on the map. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Have you guys ever been downtown? It’s one of the coolest places in this country. Great food, entertainment, shopping, and really good paying jobs. The shitholes are further south on the map. :lol: 

never been there and really have no desire to ever step foot in that state

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

never been there and really have no desire to ever step foot in that state

I’m more of a country person, but I like to go down once in a while for some good eats and fun people watching. More hot women per square foot than anywhere I’ve ever been by a mile. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m more of a country person, but I like to go down once in a while for some good eats and fun people watching. More hot women per square foot than anywhere I’ve ever been by a mile. :bc: 

I’m pretty comfortable wherever I go. Be it the guest ranches of Wyo to Milwaukee’s north side. Some guys can’t get past what they hear and see on the news. Not forming personal opinions based on actual personal experience is one of the weirdest human characteristics I can think of. 

54 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Ya I was there a few years ago, stayed on the magnificent mile.... It was pretty smelly

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

We go at least once a year for eats, drinks, and music.  Always have a good time. They have done a good job of keeping the riff raff out of downtown.  Our first visit years ago was annoying with all the pests begging & trying to sell you fake jewelry. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Sit at an outdoor café. Have a cocktail or coffee and watch some liberal taking his pet bicycle for a walk.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sit at an outdoor café. Have a cocktail or coffee and watch some liberal taking his pet bicycle for a walk.

I used to get a room down there when I was younger and hang out for the weekend. You can score a good deal on a nice hotel room on the weekend. Bar hopping, food, music, pussy. What else does a man need? :lol: 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sure Indiana has some super fine cuisine. :lol: 

Quit fucking with my bait. 

I grew up on the southwest side and was at the first taste of Chicago. Haven't been to one in probably ten years. Depends what band is playing.