Check your account email address ×

Just a FYI on NK history.....

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nothing happens in North Korea without China’s approval. 

Nothing happens in China without the appropriate economic pressure. I think that is exactly what Trump intended. As soon as the summit was canceled, Trump put more economic pressure on China. A week later, summit back on. Not a coincidence that talks of more pressure on China have ceased. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing happens in China without the appropriate economic pressure. I think that is exactly what Trump intended. As soon as the summit was canceled, Trump put more economic pressure on China. A week later, summit back on. Not a coincidence that talks of more pressure on China have ceased. 

Since China figured out Trump doesn't read what he signs, they wrote out what Kim wanted, promised Trump he could build some hotels and China gets Trump to agree to remove troops from SK.  #Trumpster winning.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Since China figured out Trump doesn't read what he signs, they wrote out what Kim wanted, promised Trump he could build some hotels and China gets Trump to agree to remove troops from SK.  #Trumpster winning.

Where did Trump say he was removing troops? Post up a link of proof

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

19 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Where did Trump say he was removing troops? Post up a link of proof

:news: 

tenor.gif?itemid=8352665

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:news: 

tenor.gif?itemid=8352665

He’s just parroting what he heard on CNN. The sheep don’t have the ability to think on their own.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He’s just parroting what he heard on CNN. The sheep don’t have the ability to think on their own.

RevKevSTD and Diapershitter keep repeating this without backing it up at any time. Astonishing how politically biased those hacks are.

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

If NK stays the course will you admit its Trumps doing? because clearly by your chart no one has done anything long term in the past.

Just wondering?

Trump will get credit sure, as will anyone else involved in the process.  I’ve already said in another thread that talks are a good idea, and I saw nothing wrong with Trump going to meet with Kim.  I have issues with some of the details and the way Trump fell all over himself praising the guy though.

Why did all the other previous attempts at talks/denuclearization fail?

FFS listen to all these arm chair quarterbacks acting as if they could do anything more than what trump did.  Sorry fellas, TRUMP did what no one else has and it is just amazing how the left is trying to downplay it and act as if what he did was failure. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS listen to all these arm chair quarterbacks acting as if they could do anything more than what trump did.  Sorry fellas, TRUMP did what no one else has and it is just amazing how the left is trying to downplay it and act as if what he did was failure. 

:lol:

He hasn’t actually done anything yet, and yes, many other deals have been signed previously so you’re wrong.

I’m still hoping it works out.  Dialogue is better than rhetoric.

:bc:

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump will get credit sure, as will anyone else involved in the process.  I’ve already said in another thread that talks are a good idea, and I saw nothing wrong with Trump going to meet with Kim.  I have issues with some of the details and the way Trump fell all over himself praising the guy though.

Why did all the other previous attempts at talks/denuclearization fail?

Just hurts you to say Trump did something positive doesn't it. 

So where were you on the Trump is going  to bring us to WW3? Or is that gone now?>

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Just hurts you to say Trump did something positive doesn't it. 

So where were you on the Trump is going  to bring us to WW3? Or is that gone now?>

I have no problem giving credit where it’s due.

Trump’s stupid rhetoric and escalation of tensions were not helpful.  If history is any indication, we could end up back there again in short order once Kim renegs on this supposed deal or accuses the US of doing the same.  This is why details on paper matter.  What has actually been agreed to and what is the timeline?  How will progress be verified?  All of this matters.  

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump’s stupid rhetoric and escalation of tensions were not helpful.  If history is any indication, we could end up back there again in short order once Kim renegs on this supposed deal or accuses the US of doing the same.  This is why details on paper matter.  What has actually been agreed to and what is the timeline?  How will progress be verified?  All of this matters.  

70-80 years of conflict and tension doesn’t get resolved in one meeting. Yeesh. Give it some time. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So give credit instead of back peddling. 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

70-80 years of conflict and tension doesn’t get resolved in one meeting. Yeesh. Give it some time. :dunno: 

Do you seriously think NK has any plans to give up their nukes?

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So give credit instead of back peddling. 

I already have several times

23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Do you seriously think NK has any plans to give up their nukes?

The new sanctions are putting a real hurt on NK. I don’t have any idea how this will end. I like that we’re talking though.

On June 13, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Skidooski said:

Ahhh quoting yourself now SnowRider lite? You are progressing along nicely in your daddy's absence 

Speaking of mindless stupid shitforbrains Taintrider is MIA :dunno: 

• Like 1

On June 13, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Skidooski said:

Ahhh quoting yourself now SnowRider lite? You are progressing along nicely in your daddy's absence 

Speaking of mindless stupid shitforbrains Taintrider is MIA :dunno: 

• Haha 1