Check your account email address ×

snopes defending Trump

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

good thing mommy kept your books and daddy kept a firm grasp of  your hand.

so after they could not take you any longer did you at least expand the business 2x  .  

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No one is crying bicycle shorts, just pointing out what a low rent scumbag you are.  Reinventing shit about me that happened 15 years ago, that I’ve long since moved on from.  No one wants to hear it but you keep bringing it up.  My wife, who I’ve been with for 10 years now, might take serious issue with your assertion that your not breaking any rules here.  The fact that you continue to double down on it, all while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity just underscores what poor character you possess.  

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

I think i found him by accident...if hes in hardware...my son knows who he is. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes but it took 30 years.:lol:

So factoring inflation, NO.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I would be shocked if he even grew it 30% .

I have no issue with guys who take over the family biz when they actually do something with the massive head start . the guys who keep it slugging along for 30 are fucking pathetic. my guess he is the guy who never put much in but thinks he did prob added a hand full of guys over 30 yrs and thinks that is success.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Riding the status quo is nothing.  Building that groundwork up 10-20 fold is.  After that bragging about a 150k income tells the story of severly missing the mark.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I saw that mad me smile .

like I said given the huge head start most guys with any talent turn a good biz in to gold .

I have a few buds who took over family biz .

1 had a mid size bread company pretty much Mn and close in town . now nation wide has the jet the pile of houses etc etc 

then the other side the bud who got a successful industrial service corp  literally grew nothing even when shit was slamming . I know guys who worked for him went out on there own and now make 5x what he is lol .he just made it plug along cries  about guys leaving and he is the one always barging about his company  yeah another one who has to buy used snowmobiles  lol 

his old man makes fun of his worthless ass . now his kid is getting in to it and starting to want to actually do something and dad is like take it ez .it is sort of crazy to watch .

I think grandpa is going to help the kid get something new going  . 

Trumpster say things like:  " I don't give a fuck about you"  and " I don't care who you are" " I don't care about your opinion"  " No one cares where you live"

And then all these posts above happen in just one thread.

Dave's driving around Ontario looking for Blue Fords, He visits his son who you can guess he doesn't see often and the most important thing on his mind is finding out if he son knows me. 

Trumpsters are priceless little snowflakes. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your son?  Cool. What’s his name? Where does he live? Where does he work? How much money does he make? What kind of vehicle does he drive. ?

Brad. Just north of Fergus. Hes self employed. Alot. Buick Enclave and an F150.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Brad. Just north of Fergus. Hes self employed. Alot. Buick Enclave and an F150.

That's too vague.... Why won't just tell me everything I want to know.  I'm really interested.

Edited by revkevsdi

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Cuckhold, Effiminate half man?  Is that what you were when your first wife fucked another man and took half your money?

Then when your business partners realized what a dickless bitch you were out manoevred you and took over your business?

Funny you should mention coke faced whore. Because you did mention your second wife had an addiction problem.

Neither of those women are part of your family so I haven't crossed a line.  Rules are rules. 

You project a lot.  You hate me so much it seems like you wish I was as weak and pathetic as you.

Even the bald comment..... You just posted a photo of your bald weak bitch self two weeks ago.

Maybe you should put yourself to bed before your own your stupid self even more.

We're still having fun right?  Because I am. Let me know if you stop enjoying this. 

Shame on you.  

You're making a fool of yourself. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know that's a lie. But that's never stopped you before. 

He bragged that he makes money that others on here would only dream of.

So I laughed about that.  But nothing I did broke the rules, involved his family or threatened his work.

Of course Arctic Trumpster also claimed his wife made more more that (I think he said 98% of the people on the site)

So I guess you guys are all pretty full of yourselves.

You didnt start a thread?

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

cuckhold is what you were described as for months, because you're such an effeminate half man, and its also a line cross that allows me to describe your wife as a horse faced coke whore.  See how that works?  Trump is our president and it heartens me that you likely spend most of your day bitching  about him.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Shame on you.  

You're making a fool of yourself. 

Yeah, I really crossed the line.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I start lots of threads.  Link to it.

You did take the time to look up what he makes...from what i remember.i dont really pay much attention to what you post most times...

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You did take the time to look up what he makes...from what i remember.i dont really pay much attention to what you post most times...

I know, you rarely pay any attention to me. 

Other than some mild stalking and desire to know everything about me, it's rare that you mention me. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know, you rarely pay any attention to me. 

Other than some mild stalking and desire to know everything about me, it's rare that you mention me. 

Stalking? Just wanted to know where you live....you mention me all the time....and now you want info on my son. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fellas.......fellas !!!!

You hold on there Sal.  I know what you're gonna say next...... You're going to say we're being assholes or childish and you can just shut your yap .   This shit is super important. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You hold on there Sal.  I know what you're gonna say next...... You're going to say we're being assholes or childish and you can just shut your yap .   This shit is super important. 

Ahh ya know , I'm thinkin maybe you guy's could tone it down a bit and just choke each other instead of bringing family , ex's and bidness into this .  :dunno:    :bc:

28 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He took the time to look up what he “thinks” I made and posted links from our company website.  Between things like that and the comments about a marriage that was over 15 years ago, it’s creepy as fuck.  If it’s not “against the rules” it should be.  For anyone.   Not looking for this kind of attention or banter at all.  Backing out of this thread...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He took the time to look up what he “thinks” I made and posted links from our company website.  Between things like that and the comments about a marriage that was over 15 years ago, it’s creepy as fuck.  If it’s not “against the rules” it should be.  For anyone.   Not looking for this kind of attention or banter at all.  Backing out of this thread...

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that I broke the rules.

Because we know you did twice.

If that's not you being triggered, what is?

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpster say things like:  " I don't give a fuck about you"  and " I don't care who you are" " I don't care about your opinion"  " No one cares where you live"

And then all these posts above happen in just one thread.

Dave's driving around Ontario looking for Blue Fords, He visits his son who you can guess he doesn't see often and the most important thing on his mind is finding out if he son knows me. 

Trumpsters are priceless little snowflakes. 

so again you start the shit talk then pout like a little bitch again when called out then have the audacity to call any one a snowflake lmfao go back to fingering your starfish with your pic of a,shirtless Obama 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that I broke the rules.

Because we know you did twice.

If that's not you being triggered, what is?

you truly are al spoiled little cunt 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so again you start the shit talk then pout like a little bitch again when called out then have the audacity to call any one a snowflake lmfao go back to fingering your starfish with your pic of a,shirtless Obama 

He's SnowRider Lite...but striving hard to be his equal  :lol: