Check your account email address ×

snopes defending Trump

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cuckhold, Effiminate half man?  Is that what you were when your first wife fucked another man and took half your money?

Then when your business partners realized what a dickless bitch you were out manoevred you and took over your business?

Funny you should mention coke faced whore. Because you did mention your second wife had an addiction problem.

Neither of those women are part of your family so I haven't crossed a line.  Rules are rules. 

You project a lot.  You hate me so much it seems like you wish I was as weak and pathetic as you.

Even the bald comment..... You just posted a photo of your bald weak bitch self two weeks ago.

Maybe you should put yourself to bed before your own your stupid self even more.

We're still having fun right?  Because I am. Let me know if you stop enjoying this. 

thanks for playing. :lol:  triggered.  Bring a paddle next time you wanna play asshole ping pong.  you're a little worm of a man too afraid to even post a picture of yourself. 

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

thanks for playing. :lol:  triggered.  Bring a paddle next time you wanna play asshole ping pong.  you're a little worm of a man too afraid to even post a picture of yourself. 

You want a photo of me?  That is so nice. I can understand that you'd like inspiration. You've probably never met a man that has been happily married for 30 years and didn't fuck up his business. 

You poor stupid fucker. You spent all year not knowing that Beta Cuckhold described you perfectly  and now you don't know that triggered describe a little bitch like you that gets so angry he breaks one of the 3 rules of the site.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You want a photo of me?  That is so nice. I can understand that you'd like inspiration. You've probably never met a man that has been happily married for 30 years and didn't fuck up his business. 

You poor stupid fucker. You spent all year not knowing that Beta Cuckhold described you perfectly  and now you don't know that triggered describe a little bitch like you that gets so angry he breaks one of the 3 rules of the site.  

nothing else you need to say. you managed to out yourself quite completely.  like i said thanks for playing bicycle shorts.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

nothing else you need to say. you managed to out yourself quite completely.  like i said thanks for playing bicycle shorts.

Are you sure? Because it sure seems like you broke one of the three rules of this site. 

I'm sure if I crossed the line like you did, you'd be calling for me to be banned. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you sure? Because it sure seems like you broke one of the three rules of this site. 

I'm sure if I crossed the line like you did, you'd be calling for me to be banned. 

well you did cross the line, which allows me to describe your wife and kids accordingly.  I'm very colorful and creative with my use of the English language,  so please proceed accordingly.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

well you did cross the line, which allows me to describe your wife and kids accordingly.  I'm very colorful and creative with my use of the English language,  so please proceed accordingly.

Really.  What rule did I break?

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Cuckhold, Effiminate half man?  Is that what you were when your first wife fucked another man and took half your money?

Then when your business partners realized what a dickless bitch you were out manoevred you and took over your business?

Funny you should mention coke faced whore. Because you did mention your second wife had an addiction problem.

Neither of those women are part of your family so I haven't crossed a line.  Rules are rules. 

You project a lot.  You hate me so much it seems like you wish I was as weak and pathetic as you.

Even the bald comment..... You just posted a photo of your bald weak bitch self two weeks ago.

Maybe you should put yourself to bed before your own your stupid self even more.

We're still having fun right?  Because I am. Let me know if you stop enjoying this. 

wow you really do belong in snowridres oblivious self awareness club  . gold star good for you 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

good thing mommy kept your books and daddy kept a firm grasp of  your hand.

so after they could not take you any longer did you at least expand the business 2x  .  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Really.  What rule did I break?

If I have to explain....I would just suggest you shut the fuck up about and stop twisting up lies about my first marriage and past business dealings, all while you hide underneath a rock.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If I have to explain....I would just suggest you shut the fuck up about and stop twisting up lies about my first marriage and past business dealings, all while you hide underneath a rock.

If I broke a rule it would be easy for you to answer.  Truth is I was able to get you crying without breaking any rules. You got so fucking angry you have now crossed the line twice. 

You are such a little bitch that you have to try and attack my family because you can’t get at me. 

Btw I didn’t make up lies about your marriages.  You told us that your 1st wife left you to move in with her boyfriend.  Therefore you are a Cuckhold.   Or did you think it was a platonic relationship?  Lol. 

No one is crying bicycle shorts, just pointing out what a low rent scumbag you are.  Reinventing shit about me that happened 15 years ago, that I’ve long since moved on from.  No one wants to hear it but you keep bringing it up.  My wife, who I’ve been with for 10 years now, might take serious issue with your assertion that your not breaking any rules here.  The fact that you continue to double down on it, all while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity just underscores what poor character you possess.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one is crying bicycle shorts, just pointing out what a low rent scumbag you are.  Reinventing shit about me that happened 15 years ago, that I’ve long since moved on from.  No one wants to hear it but you keep bringing it up.  My wife, who I’ve been with for 10 years now, might take serious issue with your assertion that your not breaking any rules here.  The fact that you continue to double down on it, all while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity just underscores what poor character you possess.  

I think i found him by accident...if hes in hardware...my son knows who he is. 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Interesting the back and forth between them....I must have missed where this dust up started.

Think revkev started a thread about how much mark makes..and it went from there

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

good thing mommy kept your books and daddy kept a firm grasp of  your hand.

so after they could not take you any longer did you at least expand the business 2x  .  

Yes but it took 30 years.:lol:

So factoring inflation, NO.

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes but it took 30 years.:lol:

So factoring inflation, NO.

yeah I would be shocked if he even grew it 30% .

I have no issue with guys who take over the family biz when they actually do something with the massive head start . the guys who keep it slugging along for 30 are fucking pathetic. my guess he is the guy who never put much in but thinks he did prob added a hand full of guys over 30 yrs and thinks that is success.

Edited by Ez ryder

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I would be shocked if he even grew it 30% .

I have no issue with guys who take over the family biz when they actually do something with the massive head start . the guys who keep it slugging along for 30 are fucking pathetic. my guess he is the guy who never put much in but thinks he did prob added a hand full of guys over 30 yrs and thinks that is success.

Riding the status quo is nothing.  Building that groundwork up 10-20 fold is.  After that bragging about a 150k income tells the story of severly missing the mark.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Riding the status quo is nothing.  Building that groundwork up 10-20 fold is.  After that bragging about a 150k income tells the story of severly missing the mark.

yeah I saw that mad me smile .

like I said given the huge head start most guys with any talent turn a good biz in to gold .

I have a few buds who took over family biz .

1 had a mid size bread company pretty much Mn and close in town . now nation wide has the jet the pile of houses etc etc 

then the other side the bud who got a successful industrial service corp  literally grew nothing even when shit was slamming . I know guys who worked for him went out on there own and now make 5x what he is lol .he just made it plug along cries  about guys leaving and he is the one always barging about his company  yeah another one who has to buy used snowmobiles  lol 

his old man makes fun of his worthless ass . now his kid is getting in to it and starting to want to actually do something and dad is like take it ez .it is sort of crazy to watch .

I think grandpa is going to help the kid get something new going  . 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

I think i found him by accident...if hes in hardware...my son knows who he is. 

:lol:

Your son?  Cool. What’s his name? Where does he live? Where does he work? How much money does he make? What kind of vehicle does he drive. ?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your son?  Cool. What’s his name? Where does he live? Where does he work? How much money does he make? What kind of vehicle does he drive. ?

Dave Jr.  Lives near Fergus, works near Fergus, makes lots of coin and drive's Dave's hand me down truck.:lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your wife might take serious issue?  You take serious issue, yet you can't tell me what rule I broke.

You are such a fucking drama queen.

And a liar.  

You broke the rules, you are a bitch, I made you cry and you are so low that you need to attack my wife to feel like a man.

But that just makes you a bitch.

Beta Cuckhold Bitch. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dave Jr.  Lives near Fergus, works near Fergus, makes lots of coin and drive's Dave's hand me down truck.:lol:

But but but why won't you tell me his full name and where he works.  I really want to be all your friends. 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Think revkev started a thread about how much mark makes..and it went from there

You know that's a lie. But that's never stopped you before. 

He bragged that he makes money that others on here would only dream of.

So I laughed about that.  But nothing I did broke the rules, involved his family or threatened his work.

Of course Arctic Trumpster also claimed his wife made more more that (I think he said 98% of the people on the site)

So I guess you guys are all pretty full of yourselves.