Check your account email address ×

Trump Russia G7

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Why shouldn’t they be?

Why did they leave? 

Right now the USA is just a plus 1 like a invitation 

Unlike you and your ANTI CANADA spewing I hope Trump takes a beating today, I see him leaving the meeting, grab his phone and tweet the day away

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

because he colluded with them. I think? 

Beacaise they annexed Crimea, supported separatists in Eastern Ukraine, shot down an airliner over Ukraine, poisoned a former spy and his daughter in England, killed Magnitsky, hacked the DNC and meddled in the US election as well as various European elections...

shall I go on?

:dunno:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Beacaise they annexed Crimea, supported separatists in Eastern Ukraine, shot down an airliner over Ukraine, poisoned a former spy and his daughter in England, killed Magnitsky, hacked the DNC and meddled in the US election as well as various European elections...

shall I go on?

Do what you must but I could care less who is in the G7. The G7 or G20 or G0 is a big waste of cash and time with nothing getting accomplished. Plus our effeminate leader will be on display in his complete fuckery and idiocy. So it just makes us look bad.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why did they leave? 

Unlike you and your ANTI CANADA spewing I hope Trump takes a beating today, I see him leaving the meeting, grab his phone and tweet the day away

I’m pro Canada. That’s why I’m anti Trudeau. You’re anti Canada oops

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

shall I go on?

Pretty small potatoes to the shit the USA does hey

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

shall I go on?

Then why is Europe buying massive amounts of energy products from them?  :lol:  

We will kick you out of our little club but we still want your oil and natural gas.  :lol:  

Honestly the G7 is a joke.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why did they leave? 

Lol a plus one? That’s adorable. We are the  most vital consumer economy in the world and that the world has ever seen. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Then why is Europe buying massive amounts of energy products from them?  :lol:  

We will kick you out of our little club but we still want your oil and natural gas.  :lol:  

Honestly the G7 is a joke.   

only place to get the gas and oil to Europe is through the crimea. its vital

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol a plus one? That’s adorable. We are the  most vital consumer economy in the world and that the world has ever seen. 

fail is an idiot. He wants to lick Trudeaus taint so don't mind him

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

shall I go on?

:owned:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

seems a little strange new US policies seem to help Russia all the time.......

:news:

“Tell Vladimir I can do more for him after the election” 

which US president said that

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

“Tell Vladimir I can do more for him after the election” 

which US president said that

Obama, talking to an outgoing Russian president, about a topic known to everyone, in an open environment.

oops

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Obama, talking to an outgoing Russian president, about a topic known to everyone, in an open environment.

oops

So obama was indicating concessions in a conversation that wasn’t supposed to be public or recorded but there was a Hot mic?

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m pro Canada. That’s why I’m anti Trudeau. You’re anti Canada oops

You are cheering Trump and have since he was elected - stop the kidding that you are Canadian

Our NAFTA TEAM is bi-partisan the way it should be, if you think the ones involved have no knowledge, you are uneducated on the topic 

ONEWAY ANTI CANADIAN 

YOU As every Conservative on this site has said, JT should just cave to DONNY 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So obama was indicating concessions in a conversation that wasn’t supposed to be public or recorded but there was a Hot mic?

no, they were discussing missile defense systems in Europe. no big secret, not going behind everyone's back, like trump and his cronies.

oops

now fuck off with your dumb analogies.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

You are cheering Trump and have since he was elected - stop the kidding that you are Canadian

Our NAFTA TEAM is bi-partisan the way it should be, if you think the ones involved have no knowledge, you are uneducated on the topic 

ONEWAY ANTI CANADIAN 

YOU As every Conservative on this site has said, JT should just cave to DONNY 

I’m a real Canadian. Not the fake ones from Ontario like you——- fags and burnouts 

we need Harper against trump. Trudeau literally said his priority at the G7 summit was gender equality :lol: 

tough stuff there JarJar tough stuff 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I guess that is why DONNY says CANADA is destroying DAIRY in the USA :lol:  

Sorry but Donny isn't liked, you don't care I know but the world isn't having any of his BS - +1 is all you are now enjoy it 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, they were discussing missile defense systems in Europe. no big secret, not going behind everyone's back, like trump and his cronies.

oops

now fuck off with your dumb analogies.

Ok so we have documented collusion between obama and Russia but none with trump and Russia?