Check your account email address ×

Pardon myself

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How did he divert an investigation?  

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't say he did.......yet

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I implied he has not officially diverted, or shut down, the investigation.....yet. that is not the same as me thinking OoJ doesn't exist. fuck dude.

:lol:   Nice backpedal.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Nice backpedal.  

wtf? there is no need for a backpedal. hell, take out the "official" part if you like. the points are that 1) the investigation is still ongoing so trump hasn't diverted or shuit it down, yet 2) I think he's guilty as fuck for all this, including obstruction and 3) you still owe me $100...

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

"we have proof" lmao.. best give it Mueller then.. what an asshole

we have facts trumps met with Russians about the election, we also have trump and his admin blatantly lying about those facts, and we have trump and his cronies squirming, trying to get out of this choke hold they're in.

I'm very, very, very surprised that's not enough proof for you. when you would take 1/1000 of that to snare a dem...

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? there is no need for a backpedal. hell, take out the "official" part if you like. the points are that 1) the investigation is still ongoing so trump hasn't diverted or shuit it down, yet 2) I think he's guilty as fuck for all this, including obstruction and 3) you still owe me $100...

Pretty clear I was asking if he diverted an investigation in the broad sense not talking about what was official or not.

You said you hadn't claimed he had YET.   

I showed 3 times where you had.  

Take your ownage like a man dude and pay up sucka!  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pretty clear I was asking if he diverted an investigation in the broad sense not talking about what was official or not.

You said you hand't claimed he had YET.   

I showed 3 times where you had.  

Take your ownage like a man dude and pay up sucka!  

that alone should have filled you in....

but no. you're definitely a trumpster, dumb as the day is long.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that alone should have filled you in....

but no. you're definitely a trumpster, dumb as the day is long.

That's going to be one bitter pill you have to swallow when you have to give money to a Trump charity.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

those of us who are chimed in to factual current events.

obviously not you....

ahhh so "we" means the liberal faction.. LMAO.. just like I thought. Better luck next time.. LMAO

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

"we have" "we have" "we have" whos "we"

The "Resistance". The mere fact that there is a faction named The Resistance proves the hyper-partisanship of the left. Win at all costs. Or lose.

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

ahhh so "we" means the liberal faction.. LMAO.. just like I thought. Better luck next time.. LMAO

no, some moderates, and some rwws too. only the rwws I'm referring to believe it happened, they just don't think he should resign because of it.

Just now, f7ben said:

yah.....if you want to sound like a fucking idiot 

obviously you don't know the meaning of the word, prof...

di·vert
dəˈvərt,dīˈvərt/  
verb
verb: divert; 3rd person present: diverts; past tense: diverted; past participle: diverted; gerund or present participle: diverting
  1. 1.
    cause (someone or something) to change course or turn from one direction to another.
    "a scheme to divert water from the river to irrigate agricultural land"
    synonyms: reroute, redirect, change the course of, deflect, channel
    "a plan to divert the Fraser River"
    • (of a vehicle or person) change course.
      "an aircraft has diverted and will be with you shortly"
    • reallocate (something, especially money or resources) to a different purpose.
      "more of their advertising budget was diverted into promotions"
  2. 2.
    distract (someone or their attention) from something.
    "public relations policies are sometimes intended to divert attention away from criticism"
    synonyms: distract, sidetrack, disturb, draw away, be a distraction, put off
    "he diverted her from her studies

I find it comical as all hell that Slinger and ICE are pushing this thing with so much valiant effort, and over there sits Hillary as quiet as a church mouse.  :lol:

And to top it off, ones a canadian :lol2:and the other likely is having the same successfull lifestyle that he and his family had through all the Bush years, Clinton years, Obama years, and now the Trump years, "but god damn it, there needs to be a dem in the whitehouse!!!!!11111"  "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER"!!!!11111 :lol:

Pathetic

• Haha 1

Google..... "divert an investigation" ... and you will get nothing....zip zilch nada

because what you do when attempting to interfere with an investigation from a position of influence is to "subvert" it

Pretty clear that is what you meant slinger but you are too fucking dumb to get it right :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I find it comical as all hell that Slinger and ICE are pushing this thing with so much valiant effort, and over there sits Hillary as quiet as a church mouse.  :lol:

And to top it off, ones a canadian :lol2:and the other likely is having the same successfull lifestyle that he and his family had through all the Bush years, Clinton years, Obama years, and now the Trump years, "but god damn it, there needs to be a dem in the whitehouse!!!!!11111"  "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER"!!!!11111 :lol:

Pathetic

The only thing pathetic here is the collective “meh” from you Trumptards.

If Obama had done 1/1000th of what has occurred with Trump, he’d be swinging from a rope under a tree in front of the White House.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

If Obama had done 1/1000th of what has occurred with Trump, he’d be swinging from a rope under a tree in front of the White House.

Obama has done far worse. He actively participated in stifling whistleblowers and assaulted our 4th amendment for 8 straight years. Trump is trying hard to keep up on that front but Obama was good at destroying our rights

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

holy fucking racist.. who the fuck ever said or implied that? Did you say that cause he is a black man?

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

exagerate much?  :lol2:and yeh, I fucking spelled it wrong. :lol: