Check your account email address ×

Pardon myself

why I said we need new laws put in place after this debacle. there is no way in hell ANYONE should be above the law, or be able to divert an investigation on themselves. how in the hell this hasn't been corrected by now is amazing.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why I said we need new laws put in place after this debacle. there is no way in hell ANYONE should be above the law, or be able to divert an investigation on themselves. how in the hell this hasn't been corrected by now is amazing.

The investigation is pure hack partisan bullshit and there was no cause for it. He should just fire Mueller and shut it all down. Fuck all the crybabies that would bleed from their cunts for months......they are going to bleed regardless

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The investigation is pure hack partisan bullshit and there was no cause for it. He should just fire Mueller and shut it all down. Fuck all the crybabies that would bleed from their cunts for months......they are going to bleed regardless

dude just stfu about this topic. you're fucking clueless about it, from top to bottom, side to side. start to finish...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude just stfu about this topic. you're fucking clueless about it, from top to bottom, side to side. start to finish...

Nope.....you're wrong. There will be zero that comes of this aside from the establishment trying to marginalize trump for 4-8 years. Its low rent bullshit

Trump associates get charged for 10 year old low hanging fruit .....Clinton cronies all get immunity deals

Sounds legit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How did he divert an investigation?  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't say he did.......yet

:bc:  Glad you finally admit there was no obstruction of justice.  :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like you do... lmao

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:bc:  Glad you finally admit there was no obstruction of justice.  :thumbsup:

i didn't do that either...

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

like you do... lmao

obviously much more than you. much more.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....you're wrong. There will be zero that comes of this aside from the establishment trying to marginalize trump for 4-8 years. Its low rent bullshit

Trump associates get charged for 10 year old low hanging fruit .....Clinton cronies all get immunity deals

Sounds legit 

there's good reason for that. way above your head. go back to playing with jtssrx in the corner and stfu.

i didn't do that either...

obviously much more than you. much more.

:pc:

On 5/22/2018 at 11:13 AM, Snoslinger said:

on top of everything else, yes, shouting out BS and demanding investigations of investigators, wanting evidence about yourself, etc is certainly considered "obstruction" you damn moron. he should just stfu and let the investigators finish their job.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:22 AM, Snoslinger said:

collusion, obstruction, money laundering for starters...

• Thanks 1

there's good reason for that. way above your head. go back to playing with jtssrx in the corner and stfu.

youre just mad because there isn't anything there. better luck next time

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whatever the case may be, the precedent of a sitting president being able to pardon himself needs to be rectified. That’s some dangerous shit. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

holy shit. you are one brain dead mofo.

You claimed you didn't say there was OoJ then I just linked 3 times.  :lol:  One thread you started.   Bet there is a lot more as well.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You claimed you didn't say there was OoJ then I just linked 3 times.  :lol:  One thread you started.   Bet there is a lot more as well.  

I implied he has not officially diverted, or shut down, the investigation.....yet. that is not the same as me thinking OoJ doesn't exist. fuck dude.

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There’s a good chance Trump is already under a sealed indictment

There's a good chance this is all horseshit and a giant waste of time and money, but you're hoping for the worst surely.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

There's a good chance this is all horseshit and a giant waste of time and money, but you're hoping for the worst surely.

um no, we have proof this is not "all horseshit". sbyl.