Check your account email address ×

The MAGA base

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah those pre or post Hillary event pics, compared to trump's mid event pics, never get old....  :handjob:

:lmao:

In case you forgot, Trump won handily.  

5 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Pre and mid lmao

so you think those pics were taken "during" :lol:

why am I not surprised you'd be fooled by that BS?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

not really, when you look at things realistically. he lost the popular vote, and he won the key battleground states by something like 70,000 votes? I wouldn't call that "handily"

especially when he had a lot of help from Russia........

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sure got a lot invested in proving that some dingus Trump supporter itched his asshole on camera.  I only expressed skepticism because that’s the standard Slinger playbook move.  I do hope you guys find more productive uses of your time.

Took less than 5 min

:bc:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well only cuz he had help from Putin, and even then he barely won and still lost the popular vote 

:owned:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so you think those pics were taken "during" :lol:

why am I not surprised you'd be fooled by that BS?

not really, when you look at things realistically. he lost the popular vote, and he won the key battleground states by something like 70,000 votes? I wouldn't call that "handily"

especially when he had a lot of help from Russia........

Why would I look at it any other way than “he won”?   It was an electoral rout.   And he did so under an onslaught of negative and fake news, and an opponent that cheated and lied.  I’d would love to see you quantify exactly how Russia helped or impacted the results of a national election, particularly in light of all the guffawing done by the Democrats when Trump claimed he was being surveilled.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would I look at it any other way than “he won”?   It was an electoral rout.   And he did so under an onslaught of negative and fake news, and an opponent that cheated and lied.  I’d would love to see you quantify exactly how Russia helped or impacted the results of a national election, particularly in light of all the guffawing done by the Democrats when Trump claimed he was being surveilled.

you can't even see that it happened, so explaining how it happened is a waste of time. if these things didn't "work" Russia wouldn't be meddling in elections now would they? do you think they made all those "investments" for the fun of it? something to do while the vodka and caviar chilled?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you can't even see that it happened, so explaining how it happened is a waste of time. if these things didn't "work" Russia wouldn't be meddling in elections now would they? do you think they made all those "investments" for the fun of it? something to do while the vodka and caviar chilled?

So explain how Russia tilted the election. :dunno:  

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns like throwing the idea that we meddle in elections around....

so, how do those work? or is it just ours that work and nobody else's?

:news:

Explain how Russia tilted the election or for the love of god, shut. The. Fuck. Up.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yep sure is. Better watch again fanaticaltrumpman

A non moron would link it right to the time in question but I'm guessing that's above your ability

:dunno:

9F326EC4-36CC-4E46-ADE7-9F401BC3C76C.png

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, yes.  In your own words, MC...briefly explain what they did.

I've got time...and need some humor.

:news:

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really?

Yeah really.....I don't suppose Hillarys actions had anything to do with anything did it?  U dipshits actually think a few Facebook ads was the reason?  Of course u do. :nuts:   6.5 more years of listening to you anti American leftist sheep is gonna suck.  Fortunately, it's gonna suck more for you and your ilk.  Thankfully most of us have woken up a long time ago.  What did you think about Trumps initiatives announced this week to combat the opioid epidemic?  Yeah that's what I thought.  Nothing.  You people disgust me.

• Thanks 1