Check your account email address ×

Veterans group rips Trump tweet: Self-promotion on Memorial Day is 'appalling'

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

"A progressive veterans advocacy group"

and they ripped Trump? Wow , no one saw that coming !

Imagine that. A group of veterans that think for themselves. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone ripping someone for not serving while they never chose to serve themselves is the peak of hypocrisy.   

Edited by Highmark

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Anyone ripping someone for not serving while they never chose to serve themselves is the peak of hypocrisy.   

Cover for trump. As always. Come on. You can do better. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Cover for trump. As always. Come on. You can do better. 

He’s kinda right. One can’t call him a draft dodger or pussy for not serving when one had every opportunity to serve but didn’t. Nothing wrong with never serving, but tossing stones at others is hypocritical. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s kinda right. One can’t call him a draft dodger or pussy for not serving when one had every opportunity to serve but didn’t. Nothing wrong with never serving, but tossing stones at others is hypocritical. 

Seeing that trump took several deferments and joked about, he’s fair game. As is Cheney. As is Clinton. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a real tweet.

The way I see Trump is that his positive attributes ( stopping illegal immigration, Lowest un-employment in many years, strong stance against gangs MS13, boosting the economy, possible NOKO summit, etc. ) outweighs his obnoxious personality (  making fun of women's looks, disabled people, and his Reverend Pence stand on women's right to choose.)

It outweighs it, but not by much. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not quite.  The point is the forum bootlickers - some who served and some who didn’t - stroke Dump’s tough talk and pro military rhetoric while rationalizing his own history of hypocrisy relative to said issues. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Seeing that trump took several deferments and joked about, he’s fair game. As is Cheney. As is Clinton. 

Of course Trump is fair game. But if you are going to make fun of him for not fighting in Vietnam when you didn’t fight in Vietnam but could have, then you’re a hypocrite in the eyes of those who served. I like giving MC shit because he gets all riled up, but I don’t care. Just stating what the vast majority of vets would say about it. 

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not quite.  The point is the forum bootlickers - some who served and some who didn’t - stroke Dump’s tough talk and pro military rhetoric while rationalizing his own history of hypocrisy relative to said issues. :thumbsup:

And I call those people out. Hence why Woolard and I were going at it for a while. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course Trump is fair game. But if you are going to make fun of him for not fighting in Vietnam when you didn’t fight in Vietnam but could have, then you’re a hypocrite in the eyes of those who served. I like giving MC shit because he gets all riled up, but I don’t care. Just stating what the vast majority of vets would say about it. 

Like I said cement head

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"kinda".  Hmmm....I'd say without a doubt correctomundo!!  

It's simple, the only place people can talk shit about their non-service about other's non-service is in their own little swilling pothole with people of the like.  Once a vet steps in...ANY VET, it's over.  Cake holes should immediately slam shut.  

That's what I love about Liberals.  They think their blatant hypocrisy doesn't stink.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That's not the point at all.  You are so amazingly ignorant I seriously feel sorry for you sometimes.  Then you post and I realize...you just need your fucking chinless face caved in.

Fucking stupid.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He can be fair game all day.  Vets like him because they feel somebody has their backs after 8 long years of social experiments and being pissed on while top leaders are purged out.  Vets don't really care what or how he didn't serve.  

SO..again...if you never "signed on the liine that was dotted", you can just shut the fuck up.  Vet's don't really give a shit about your opinions.  And when I say, "DGAS" I mean...LESS THAN ZERO.  Well, that may not be true.   post op transgenders probably care.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He can be fair game all day.  Vets like him because they feel somebody has their backs after 8 long years of social experiments and being pissed on while top leaders are purged out.  Vets don't really care what or how he didn't serve.  

SO..again...if you never "signed on the liine that was dotted", you can just shut the fuck up.  Vet's don't really give a shit about your opinions.  And when I say, "DGAS" I mean...LESS THAN ZERO.  Well, that may not be true.   post op transgenders probably care.

Me? Shut the fuck up? That ain’t happening. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"kinda".  Hmmm....I'd say without a doubt correctomundo!!  

It's simple, the only place people can talk shit about their non-service about other's non-service is in their own little swilling pothole with people of the like.  Once a vet steps in...ANY VET, it's over.  Cake holes should immediately slam shut.  

That's what I love about Liberals.  They think their blatant hypocrisy doesn't stink.

That's not the point at all.  You are so amazingly ignorant I seriously feel sorry for you sometimes.  Then you post and I realize...you just need your fucking chinless face caved in.

Fucking stupid.

:lmao: You’re all talk Bootlicker Prolapski......STFU :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Me? Shut the fuck up? That ain’t happening. :lol: 

I know.  Me too!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re all talk Bootlicker Prolapski......STFU :thumbsup: 

You know, you using the term “bootlicker” really takes any sting it supposed to have.  People and your Dem party really wish you’d stop trying to help them.

Oh, and....good luck!

Coward.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  Me too!  :lol:

You know, you using the term “bootlicker” really takes any sting it supposed to have.  People and your Dem party really wish you’d stop trying to help them.

Oh, and....good luck!

Coward.

No luck needed :lmao: Dude - you’re in your mid 40’s flapping your lips like your a tough guy......all talk for over 2 years........Simply STFU with your tough talk or make the drive.....:news:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

No luck needed :lmao: Dude - you’re in your mid 40’s flapping your lips like your a tough guy......all talk for over 2 years........Simply STFU with your tough talk or make the drive.....:news:  

Stay vigilant!  :lol:

Why do I smell plaid when you post?  :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stay vigilant!  :lol:

Why do I smell plaid when you post?  :lmao:

Not sure.....but I smell tuna from your drivel... ..........:news:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not sure.....but I smell tuna from your drivel... ..........:news:

Ewwww....not my posts.  Sounds like there is a hygiene problem in your home to me.  Gross.

You are probably the only one without hair under you arms. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ewwww....not my posts.  Sounds like there is a hygiene problem in your home to me.  Gross.

You are probably the only one without hair under you arms. 

:lmao: That’s such a bad comeback I could only laugh st your stupidity :lol:  Definately smells like tuna coming from your drivel.....all talk no go :lmao:    

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: That’s sucu a bad comeback I could only laugh st your stupidity :lol:  Definately smells like tuna coming from your drivel.....all talk no go :lmao:    

Shhhhhh.....go clean the kitchen and tie that Hillary mask on the back of your head and get to the bedroom for service.  :lol:

Beta-Coward-Lying-Welching-Bitch.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shhhhhh.....go clean the kitchen and tie that Hillary mask on the back of your head and get to the bedroom for service.  :lol:

Beta-Coward-Lying-Welching-Bitch.

:lmao:

Prolapski flapping lips and talking tough for over 2 years.....still waiting :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski flapping lips and talking tough for over 2 years.....still waiting :lmao: 

Keep waiting.  But stay vigilant!!! 

Do you carry that body bag for me in a little fanny pack? :lol:

Holy shit!  “If you show up...I’m gonna put you in abody bag!!”

Share those Pm’s!