Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Gotta have the net!  Nice joint there.

Its fucking 90 here!!!  90!!!!!  WTF?!?!?!

yeah you got the big lake to keep it coolwas 85 on truck gauge at boat launch . I am in longville so not much much more south than you . pretty sure every one with a shack is up this weekend .usually it is a rain weekend I will take heat over the rain that is the norm for this weekend 

3 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

The in car camera stuff this morning from Hamiltons car looked scary, thinking they are pushing over 100mph with walls constantly on either side.

I'd be shitting my pants trying to push a shifter cart hard through the course, never mind the fastest cars in the world.  With it being a street course, the pavement is quite a bit more slippery than a closed track surface.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's the history of the place...I agree the racing blows.

I think a lot of it is image.  Monaco is home to the absolute richest of the rich and F1 wants to put out the narrative that they are the pinnacle of all sport.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I'd be shitting my pants trying to push a shifter cart hard through the course, never mind the fastest cars in the world.  With it being a street course, the pavement is quite a bit more slippery than a closed track surface.  

I think a lot of it is image.  Monaco is home to the absolute richest of the rich and F1 wants to put out the narrative that they are the pinnacle of all sport.  

They have been running there 1929 and it's the only race that doesn't adhere to the 190 mile minimum distance. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_Grand_Prix

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Just checked into our hotel in Deadwood. Getting food now and then gonna play some Blackjack! :bc:

Keep your feet off the table! :lol:

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

broke down and got internet at the cabin this yr .sitting on the deck it is f ing hot .

did get the fishing boat in paddle boat is in do not think I have used it 2 times in 15 yrs but all the neighbors grand kids use it so fuck it I do not buy tabs for it .

wife took her revkevhiv fag boat  down 

cabins are to much work lol

20180526_162520(0).jpg

PONtoon boat and fishing boat.  What a fucking dickless wonder you are.   Do you do nothing except complain about your wife?  What a fucking loser you are 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Are you logging in between rapids?

Nope! On the shuttle you lazy dope. Funny that you pathetic fuckers couldn’t imagine being reasonably active. 

Thursday was Mtn biking , Friday kayaking, today kayaking and Mtn biking followed by at kick ass bonfire, that ended early so we can road bike Sunday. I worked my ass off when I was younger, life is awesome now. 

Funny thing is, I’m just a duffer.  I known Ironmen and women, marathoners etc. They are fucking amazing and you schleps thing doing a few hours a day is impossible. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope! On the shuttle you lazy dope. Funny that you pathetic fuckers couldn’t imagine being reasonably active. 

Thursday was Mtn biking , Friday kayaking, today kayaking and Mtn biking followed by at kick ass bonfire, that ended early so we can road bike Sunday. I worked my ass off when I was younger, life is awesome now. 

Funny thing is, I’m just a duffer.  I known Ironmen and women, marathoners etc. They are fucking amazing and you schleps thing doing a few hours a day is impossible. 

Nobody cares nor believes you.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

PONtoon boat and fishing boat.  What a fucking dickless wonder you are.   Do you do nothing except complain about your wife?  What a fucking loser you are 

.yeah and a 26ft Chris craft on lake Minnetonka you fucking smarmmy little cunt  now get back to blowing snowrider and spending mommy and daddys money 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

lmfao yeah I am sure as the bosses sissy son you really had to put a lot of hard work in . 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao yeah I am sure as the bosses sissy son you really had to put a lot of hard work in . 

Yeah cause businesses run themselves for 30 years you clueless fuck. Go back to something  you are good at.......nothing. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s why you commented because you don’t care. 

Enjoy watching tv this weekend 

Because making fun of your lies and bullshit is too much fun.:thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because making fun of your lies and bullshit is too much fun.:thumbsup:

Trumpsters:  “You are always attacking us. Every thread you do nothing but start things. “

Nice thread about weekend activities comes along...... I answer, Trumpsters attack and talk shit because they are still butt hurt from every thread. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpsters:  “You are always attacking us. Every thread you do nothing but start things. “

Nice thread about weekend activities comes along...... I answer, Trumpsters attack and talk shit because they are still butt hurt from every thread. 

Trump has nothing to do with this...you're just a twat. You know what maybe post some pictures of all this stuff your doing.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump has nothing to do with this...you're just a twat. You know what maybe post some pictures of all this stuff your doing.

To be fair, you were twats before Trump came along. But TDS has taken its’ toll on you 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair, you were twats before Trump came along. But TDS has taken its’ toll on you 

I'm very critical of Trump for a lot of things....so I'm guessing no pictures of your action packed weekend.