Check your account email address ×

Steve McQueen’s mantra.

Fuckin’ A. The absolute king of cool. 

"I decide what is right and what is wrong and I don't have to explain it to anybody. I like women but I'm a little afraid of them. I'm not gonna make a commitment because if you make a commitment to a woman they can hurt you. I wont pick a fight with you but if you pick a fight with me or back me into a corner I will fucking kill you."

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

"I decide what is right and what is wrong and I don't have to explain it to anybody. I like women but I'm a little afraid of them. I'm not gonna make a commitment because if you make a commitment to a woman they can hurt you. I wont pick a fight with you but if you pick a fight with me or back me into a corner I will fucking kill you."

He sounds beta.   :lmao:

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

McQueen was a cool cat.  Loved all his old movies.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a couple of idiots. 

That fucker was the real deal. Not like the god damn phonies in Hollywood these days. He and Peter Revson took second at The 12 hours of Sebring. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

That fucker was the real deal. Not like the god damn phonies in Hollywood these days. He and Peter Revson took second at The 12 hours of Sebring. 

Yep and McQueen had a broken foot.

Just now, spin_dry said:

He was cool....you slobbing his knob not so cool

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

McQueen was a cool cat.  Loved all his old movies.  

Did you know he was supposed to be at the house of the Manson murders the night they occurred? I doubt he’d have gone down without a fight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Great Escape is on Turner Classics right now...great movie.

The number of stars in that movie is crazy never afford all those stars today :guzzle: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The number of stars in that movie is crazy never afford all those stars today :guzzle: 

No kidding...stellar cast for sure. :thumbsup:

Didn't he die young?  

Don't know if it was posted on here, but the Bullet mustang recently resurfaced. A family had bought it and it was tucked away in a barn.  they have been using it for a weekend driver. totally unrestored.  probably the holy grail of famous cars.     

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Didn't he die young?  

Don't know if it was posted on here, but the Bullet mustang recently resurfaced. A family had bought it and it was tucked away in a barn.  they have been using it for a weekend driver. totally unrestored.  probably the holy grail of famous cars.     

50 he smoked a lot and cancer dosn't care your age :guzzle: