Check your account email address ×

Would ya look at that

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Patent infringement? They are notorious for it. 

I listened to a podcast interviewing an ex-CIA employee discussing how they get secrets. The most valuable information has been through a 15-20 year process. A Chinese National goes to school here. Gets a job in a tech company. Then over the course of a decade of employment funnels information back to China. That’s fucking determination.  Lol. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I listened to a podcast interviewing an ex-CIA employee discussing how they get secrets. The most valuable information has been through a 15-20 year process. A Chinese National goes to school here. Gets a job in a tech company. Then over the course of a decade of employment funnels information back to China. That’s fucking determination.  Lol. 

We do a shitload of work for university of Illinois (top school for engineering and medical) all fucking Asians there. We were at lunch at this BBQ place and an Indian kid pulls up in a Lamborghini. 

Same thing at University of Chicago. Asians. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We do a shitload of work for university of Illinois (top school for engineering and medical) all fucking Asians there. We were at lunch at this BBQ place and an Indian kid pulls up in a Lamborghini. 

A lot of Asians moving in to the neighborhood here. Indians too. Could be worse IMO, the ones I have met are good people. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well, what do you expect? All American kids think about is the sports teams. Super bowl, Playoffs, World Series, and other stupid-ass shit, glorifying and paying tribute to fuck-ass pro athletes. Tom Brady is like a Prince in this country, and what does he do, he throws a goddamn football. Multi-millionaires.  Shaquille must be a MULTI MULTI MILLIONAIRE, why? Because stupid fuck Americans watch the giant negro play fuckin' basketball!!! Basketball!! Big fuckin' deal, thowing a ball into a fuckin' hoop. 

Just now, Edmo said:

A lot of Asians moving in to the neighborhood here. Indians too. Could be worse IMO, the ones I have met are good people. 

Wife and I had dinner at the Indian restaurant the other night.

My son was dating an Asian girl.

They are taking over!!!!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Asians suck, trust me. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wife and I had dinner at the Indian restaurant the other night.

My son was dating an Asian girl.

They are taking over!!!!! :lol:

The fuckin' Hindus are now the HIGHEST EDUCATED group in America. They also are the wealthiest group in America. 

They make me sick. That's right, they make me sick. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

The fuckin' Hindus are now the HIGHEST EDUCATED group in America. They also are the wealthiest group in America. 

That because Americans are fucking stupid. Like machznot level stupid. Ever read one of that morons posts? Or sal Rosenberg's posts? You'll be dumber after you do!!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

God forbid you would have neighbors that value their kids education and have a strong family unit. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That because Americans are fucking stupid. Like machznot level stupid. Ever read one of that morons posts? Or sal Rosenberg's posts? You'll be dumber after you do!!!!

LMAO!! Machznot is a wealthy, police genius!!! Probably the smartest guy on all sled-sites!!

What's yout TOTAL NET WORTH, negro???? 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

God forbid you would have neighbors that value their kids education and have a strong family unit. :dunno:

I've got them around here too. I acknowledged that they are smart, but I still think they suck. OK?? 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've got them around here too. I acknowledged that they are smart, but I still think they suck. OK?? 

Don't you suck dudes at the truck stop?

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

America is changing bro. Not the same place we grew up in. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Never have, never will, faggot. Don't you suck dudes everywhere? 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Answer the question you light-loafered faggot................what is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

America is changing bro. Not the same place we grew up in. 

America is being saturated with brown, yellow, and black vermin. It happened under Clinton and Obama, and we knew nothing about it. It's actually too late for white, Christian, European/Americans. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Answer the question you light-loafered faggot................what is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

$5 grand more than you welcher!!!!!

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

I saw a stat where 114 of the worlds 147 Billionaire women live in China so look out the Asians and Women are taking over :news: 

That's because the faggot American businessmen outsourced all their production to CHINA and INDIA to increase their profits. How else do you think Faggots like Trump and Mnuchin keep those fuckin' bitches that could get good-looking, young guys any time they want???

Blame this ALL ON AMERICA GREED!! It took some time, but it backfired on the American businessman, the GREED-MONGER bastards!!!!! 

Outsourcing to CHINA nearly killed the American economy. Combine that with the TRILLIONS lost in the MIDDLE EAST WARS, and it's a

wonder we aren't in a 1929 Depression. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's because the faggot American businessmen outsourced all their production to CHINA and INDIA to increase their profits. How else do you think Faggots like Trump and Mnuchin keep those fuckin' bitches that could get good-looking, young guys any time they want???

Blame this ALL ON AMERICA GREED!! It took some time, but it backfired on the American businessman, the GREED-MONGER bastards!!!!! 

Outsourcing to CHINA nearly killed the American economy. Combine that with the TRILLIONS lost in the MIDDLE EAST WARS, and it's a

wonder we aren't in a 1929 Depression. 

For a dumb motherfucker every now and then you actually post something worth reading.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

For a dumb motherfucker every now and then you actually post something worth reading.

OK, you tell me why you think I'm a dumb mofo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

You have an addiction to wanting to tell people you will hunt them down and wack em with a maglight. That's not normal behavior for a man of your advanced age.

Add in your obsession with dick sucking and its just downright fucking weird.

Then add in the fact that you mention your money in about every 3rd post you make, but ya cant caugh up a 1/4 oi help pay the bills around here .

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You have an addiction to wanting to tell people you will hunt them down and wack em with a maglight. That's not normal behavior for a man of your advanced age.

Add in your obsession with dick sucking and its just downright fucking weird.

Then add in the fact that you mention your money in about every 3rd post you make, but ya cant caugh up a 1/4 oi help pay the bills around here .

Nothing you posted addresses my intellect. NOTHING!!

Whacking with a MAGLITE is not an indication of dumbness.

No such obsession with dick-sucking exists, other than to call 800 Dragon and a few others what they are ......DICK-SUCKERS.

I only mention my money when people say I'm dumb, then it shuts them up, 'cause then they realize I am wealthier than them for a reason..........and it ain't 'cause I'm dumb!!!