Check your account email address ×

Where is Hillary?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look at that! Three words in a row with two syllables or more! Guess I had Trump supporters all wrong... 

Goddamn you almost make Corky Chromosome sound good.

Yes, very good. Let the butthurt flow through you. 

That doesn't even make sense....zero butthurt here and your game is beyond weak.

Got you tagging along like a beat dog... So how weak could it be?

Not beat at all and why the fuck would I give you the last word?

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At least make it entertaining... Say something worthy of everyone not thinking you eat crayons and breathe with your mouth open...

Hey I'm just lowering my rhetoric to your pitiful level.....it's tough but I'm managing.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen dummy you aren't on TBP with all your cronies who think your schtick is cute and it's funny because I live in Northern Michigan but your wingman Ben lives in Indiana....nice try jag off.

:lol: 

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok. Shillary is a fucking fake. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. Nothing about her is real. You people gobble that shit up like she is speaking to you? Wow... I wont take an "elitist twat (lol)" over being spray tanned. She isn't on your side. She isn't going to help you out. She isn't going to change the system. Hillary is out for Hillary. 

works better       imo

I think the average Trump supporter doesn't broadcast they are Trump supporters. At the end of the day, no one wants to be called a bigot. Openly being a Trump supporter brings those comments your way. Right or wrong, the point is people still say it. Those people all worked up at his rallies are the die hard, low educated, of his base. Those of education and means aren't vocal about their support. If they are smart at least, they won't be. 

Had to read it twice to figure out which candidate and supporters to which you were referring.  So, your opinion is this description fits just Trump and his people?  REALLY?  And I am "anti-Hillary" not necessarily "pro-Trump" BTW.

BOLD:  IMO, this isn't so much about "education and means" as it is about "class".  Politics and religion or two things that are "taboo" in open among strangers.  I'm not gonna stand in line at Starbucks and listen to two idiot "hipsters" bash Trump (or anyone else for that matter) before I turn around and speak my mind.....and when that happens, well....I can go anywhere they want it to go.  And I'd do the same if a couple of right-wing retards were mouthing their thoughts on religion.  It really isn't what they are saying at all that is the reason I'm turning around with the full expectation of getting dirty....it's their level of complete classless acts and attitude in public.  And....a lesson needs to be taught.

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

He has a higher IQ than any president ever except one :) 

Weird right?

I suppose Johnson at this point. The only rationale that matters at this point in this circus election is he isn't Trump/Hillary. I don't compromise my integrity by voting for a fraud. 

Props for this one.  :bc:

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Bully for you.

FUCK!  :lmao::lol:

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It has been since Mid December 2015 since Hillary had a press conference?  What gives (as if we didn't know)?  Seems awfully quiet on her end....mental issues?  Health issues? Criminal issues?

Just read she barely filled a high school gym in Cleveland...and most were students!  Maybe she is too mentally and physically tired for the long haul. :dunno:  Been a rough year for her...dodging justice is a real PIA!

She's sitting back and letting Trump inflict damage upon himself, true story.

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen dummy you aren't on TBP with all your cronies who think your schtick is cute and it's funny because I live in Northern Michigan but your wingman Ben lives in Indiana....nice try jag off.

Speaking of jagoffs and yes that's how it's spelled :lol:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Calling trump a jagoff wearing a t-shirt like that.  trump haters will believe anything they get told, as long as it bashes trump.

Mark Cuban can wear what he wants....now what are your thoughts on his comments?  :snack::lol:

Where is Hillary? 

:news:

Kicking Dumps ass :lmao: