Check your account email address ×

SpaceX Launch up in 10 minutes.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Innovation what the fuck has nasa done for man??? Fuck off

Yeah fuck NASA, all they do is perpetrate the lie about Ball Earth!!!!1! We've never actually been to space, the moon landing was in the same Hollywood studio as the JFK assassination!

68bf3796dedbd859c3e192ca29a98ed8.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That has not been their primary objective. If the government has hijacked them for those ends that is the fault of government.... not NASA

for fuck sake they ha e been hand in hand even before regan had them working on starwars,

my mom.was,married to a extremely smart guy from Libya.  our government got him a job at fmc developing weponry cir tbe military mostly navy  and citizenship .he went to FL to NASA a few times a yr . why would a enginer for a weapons facility need to be going to NASA a few times a yr as early as the late 70s .

hand in hand the whole fucking time 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Reading this thread makes me question the entire idea of intelligent life. 

your comment makes me realise way to many people love living oblivious to reality .oh I hate the us war policy I hate the us spying on us and other people but I love nasa . I get moving the idea of it but our government is not pumping the kind of cash in to the program because of there interest of zero gravity effect on the sand flee .

I am out almost to no cell reception at the cabin 

Edited by Ez ryder

8 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Link? You busted my balls over the Hogg YouTube . Post em up. 

Legit commercially sold civilian "space travel"

I never said commercially sold civilian space travel.  Go back and read the post again. :bc:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Falcon_9_and_Falcon_Heavy_launches

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Launch_Alliance

Neal

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Their are children starving as I type this and our government has wasted trillions of dollars on these bullshit space programs. 

Ben you have a hardon for all the wasted military spending. What the fuck do you think NASA really is?????

Children have been starving through all of the time government has existed.  That isn't an excuse to cut the knowledge and technologies that NASA has produced however.

Neal

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hundreds again why NASA can go away now . they had there time that time is passed . job being done better and more cost effective in privet sector .

a few less pension jobs to feed 

just 1 of many agencies that need to go by by we don't have the money to play space camp 

Incorrect.  

They can, and have mostly gone away from the mundane near Earth stuff, however that isn't where NASA exists.  They provide access to the frontier, where private industry doesn't go.

Neal

29 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Children have been starving through all of the time government has existed.  That isn't an excuse to cut the knowledge and technologies that NASA has produced however.

Neal

Less children are starving today than anytime in history. That’s due in part to advanced technology. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

LAMO ya we needed space travel for all of those things. 

Space travel is for tools like you cheerleaders to jerk off about. 

That and so much more exist because of Space Travel that we would not have had otherwise :) SBYL but those are the facts 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That and so much more exist because of Space Travel that we would not have had otherwise :) SBYL but those are the facts 

BULLSHIT!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

LAMO ya we needed space travel for all of those things. 

Space travel is for tools like you cheerleaders to jerk off about. 

Why do you hate it so much? 

Sure, it's expensive, but the rewards to society though increase in technology are well worth it.  At least according to a vast majority of people.

Neal

28 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why do you hate it so much? 

Sure, it's expensive, but the rewards to society though increase in technology are well worth it.  At least according to a vast majority of people.

Neal

Like I said we have starving children and homeless Vets who fought for this country. We are wasting trillions on a Star Wars fantasy for people like you to jerk off to.

Never mind the fact that the vast majority of what they show you from space is complete garbage!! It's CGI composites and recreations from satellite images. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Like I said we have starving children and homeless Vets who fought for this country. We are wasting trillions on a Star Wars fantasy for people like you to jerk off to.

Never mind the fact that the vast majority of what they show you from space is complete garbage!! It's CGI composites and recreations from satellite images. 

Ok...

Neal

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny how some people are only concerned about the poor and homeless when it comes to cutting money for the space program.

No, they should cut military and other spending as well. We are the richest country in the world we shouldn't have homeless or staring people

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

People that stupid actually exist, hard to believe eh? :guzzle: 

You're a fucking ignorant sheep that sucks up whatever the Government tells you. Call me stupid all you want but you can't dispute the fact that all photos from space are CGI just like every pic of the earth is CGI

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect.  

They can, and have mostly gone away from the mundane near Earth stuff, however that isn't where NASA exists.  They provide access to the frontier, where private industry doesn't go.

Neal

because there is no fucking point . fuck we can not even get along with people from our own world we sure shit do not need to be out looking for other worlds to fuck with . yeah the picks are neat but beond that fuck it not worth the price tag