Check your account email address ×

Giuliani

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It’s all fake Vince......all fake news.....all alt facts.....:news:  

It really is something to watch the stupid jump on the Dump train and be completely oblivious to what’s happening.  Their favorite rebuttal always has something to do with Clinton......simply mind numbing stupidity.

The out and out lies that Trumps has told, how many times did he say he had no knowledge of the payment and that he didn't reimburse Cohen?

Imagine the stench of what these goons are hiding, it has to be ugly for Giuliani to make the statements that he did last night, the shit is going to get real interesting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The out and out lies that Trumps has told, how many times did he say he had no knowledge of the payment and that he didn't reimburse Cohen?

Imagine the stench of what these goons are hiding, it has to be ugly for Giuliani to make the statements that he did last night, the shit is going to get real interesting.

The most pathetic part though is the reaction or lack there of from his followers.  It really is similar to......Prolapski, Doe Dumber, Union Delivery Boy, InvestaBusta, Dumbski, SnoPutz, Smails, etc are all in the audience....

8FAD44BE-273C-4E82-B236-08C6E8CB3658.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The most pathetic part though is the reaction or lack there of from his followers.  It really is similar to......Prolapski, Doe Dumber, Union Delivery Boy, InvestaBusta, Dumbski, SnoPutz, Smails, etc are all in the audience....

8FAD44BE-273C-4E82-B236-08C6E8CB3658.jpeg

You have to give Trump credit for knowing who his base is.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You have to give Trump credit for knowing who his base is.

I dread to see the ethics of his base. Is this the new America? Character disorders following character disorders? 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I dread to see the ethics of his base. Is this the new America? Character disorders following character disorders? 

It looks like the Christian right has abdictated moral values, listen to Gingrich talk about musicians swearing, Huckabee offended by the F-bomb, Robertson blasting Clinton's sexual freedom....what has happened to these folks that that has caused them to do a  180?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/-moral-majority-conservatives-silent-on-trump-transgressions-1137622083898

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It looks like the Christian right has abdictated moral values, listen to Gingrich talk about musicians swearing, Huckabee offended by the F-bomb, Robertson blasting Clinton's sexual freedom....what has happened to these folks that that has caused them to do a  180?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/-moral-majority-conservatives-silent-on-trump-transgressions-1137622083898

Moral fiber=Trump people are full of shit. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Let me get this straight, THERE ARE CLINTON SUPPORTERS PISSED ABOUT LIES AND TALKING ABOUT ETHICS?  You are all quite the hypocritical bunch.

I could care less who Clinton or Trump has fucked, but what happened to all the christian outrage that was public when Clinton was POTUS, where is that outrage today now that Trump is POTUS???

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I could care less who Clinton or Trump has fucked, but what happened to all the christian outrage that was public when Clinton was POTUS, where is that outrage today now that Trump is POTUS???

Seems the only people concerned about it are you and other NON CHRISTIANS.  Clinton LIED ON THE STAND, that was the problem, no one that I know cared what he did.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems the only people concerned about it are you and other NON CHRISTIANS.  Clinton LIED ON THE STAND, that was the problem, no one that I know cared what he did.

Show that you have some mediocre level of though process and answer the question:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Show that you have some mediocre level of though process and answer the question:

The only people that are showing their hypocrisy are the ones who care what trump was doing on his time, yet didn't care about what happened in the White House with Billy.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The only people that are showing their hypocrisy are the ones who care what trump was doing on his time, yet didn't care about what happened in the White House with Billy.

I could care less who Clinton or Trump has fucked, but what happened to all the christian outrage that was public when Clinton was POTUS, where is that outrage today now that Trump is POTUS???

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lmao: Doe Dumber on full display....is this the view of an independent..... :lol: 

• Haha 1