Check your account email address ×

The dumbest of the dumb

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You're such a dumb fuck. You support all these wars in the middle east when Obama was leading them

Trump has not only continued on Obama’s path, he’s increased America’s foot print exponentially in the Middle East. What about that? 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

He is talking about many of you and is 100% accurate. :bc:

Just watched this.  Was that Ben?  Unhinged much?  Only missing was "braindead morons"   :wtf:  :lol:  

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Find me a post that shows you didn't support it. 

lol

Well Libya happened in 2014 and this forum in its current form wasn’t around then so that’s gonna be kinda hard.

Your’re making the accusation.  Why don’t you find me some posts of mine where I was cheerleading these wars?

Good luck, cuz they don’t exist.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Just watched this.  Was that Ben?  Unhinged much?  Only missing was "braindead morons"   :wtf:  :lol:  

Nearly every person here  with a functioning brain watched that and said "spot on"

Not you though......maybe you should reflect on that a bit......maybe you should be a bit more pragmatic or dichotomy

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you would feel personally attacked by this relatable content

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

lol

Well Libya happened in 2014 and this forum in its current form wasn’t around then so that’s gonna be kinda hard.

Your’re making the accusation.  Why don’t you find me some posts of mine where I was cheerleading these wars?

Good luck, cuz they don’t exist.

I never said you cheerleaded them dipshit. My point was you never came out against any of this when Obama was in office. Now all the sudden you have a big beef and you point your finger at as you say right-wingers. 

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Tbf, silence is consent

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I never said you cheerleaded them dipshit. My point was you never came out against any of this when Obama was in office. Now all the sudden you have a big beef and you point your finger at as you say right-wingers. 

yes

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No, I made a joke that right wingers would be upset if he’d phrased his rant in the form of a joke....like they did the other night at the WHCD.

:lol: