Check your account email address ×

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

The hundreds of asylum-seekers who traveled through Mexico toward the U.S. approached the San Diego border crossing Sunday -- but officials have signaled they may not be able to make it through. :suicide:

I can't get into Mexico without a passport, why do these slinger's think they can ride right through??

Lock em up, lock it down! We told them weeks ago they would not be allowed access, time to dig in our boots and stop this nonsense! 

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hmm... I and others with Canadian passports traveling to the US for business, with return tickets already booked have gone through random selection scrutiny before being let through US customs.

Maybe if I said my name was Manuel and I don't have any money or documentation I could bypass that scrutiny.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hmm... I and others with Canadian passports traveling to the US for business, with return tickets already booked have gone through random selection scrutiny before being let through US customs.

Maybe if I said my name was Manuel and I don't have any money or documentation I could bypass that scrutiny.

Exactly! I can't cross the border into Canada on snowmobile, without a passport and most likely a search. Absolutely ridiculous this is even a topic of conversation! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

rubber bullets

The time of, "shots across the bow" have passed. This is now an invasion, if it makes you feel better: first few rounds of rubber bullets. The rest are FMJ rubber bullets. I'm not trying to come across as a complete asshole with no humility; SBYL caravan goers, we're full. I'm thankful that I wasn't born in their situation, but I wasn't born a Vanderbilt either. It's the luck of the draw, sometimes you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.

:saluting:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, T1R9sledder said:

For the children.......

Put them in the fruit and veggie fields.   I want cheap food.  :lol:  

• Like 1