Check your account email address ×

Militarized Police and the pieces of shit that support it

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He was talking about the cops you fucking retarded brain dead piece of fuck......have you zero reading comprehension skills?

You misconstrue the most simple of thoughts daily.....I really think you are a fucking idiot

He asked where the get the RETARDED COPS. I gave an answer. 

No misunderstanding on my part.:lol:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He asked where the get the RETARDED COPS. I gave an answer. 

No misunderstanding on my part.:lol:

No you didnt.....you thought he was talking about the protesters. You are dumber than fuck as exhibited by you thinking Jet was complaining about studs damaging roads :lol: 

so sad , so pathetic....so fucking dumb 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I think they should have just stayed at the po poo station. The news would have been much more fun to watch had they.

Honestly, this is really a good idea.  Let these retards hash it out between them.....and somebody get it all on video!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fascists are always welcome in America.

No they aren't.  No matter where they think they sit in the political spectrum.  Or, whatever their ideology may be with their own self-appointed degree of self righteousness.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fascists are always welcome in America.

Free speech is always welcome.....never know when the government might label me or you a fascist and revoke our rights based on god knows what

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Free speech is only for snowflakes! 

They can say whatever they want, as long as they're prepared for the consequences.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No they aren't.  No matter where they think they sit in the political spectrum.  Or, whatever their ideology may be with their own self-appointed degree of self righteousness.

Fascism is a right wing authoritarian ideology. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Free speech is always welcome.....never know when the government might label me or you a fascist and revoke our rights based on god knows what

No one is saying the government has to do anything about it, but they don't have to protect fascists. Just remain neutral and the people will take care of it themselves. Protecting them is tacitly sanctioning their inherently violent and genocidal 'ideology'.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one is saying the government has to do anything about it, but they don't have to protect fascists. Just remain neutral and the people will take care of it themselves. Protecting them is tacitly sanctioning their inherently violent and genocidal 'ideology'.

I dont completely disagree but mob rule isnt all that practical either given that the vast majority of people in this country are fucking morons......most people would like to see you or I pummeled for the way we think 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont completely disagree but mob rule isnt all that practical either given that the vast majority of people in this country are fucking morons......most people would like to see you or I pummeled for the way we think 

Maybe, but would they actually do it?

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They can say whatever they want, as long as they're prepared for the consequences.

Fascism is a right wing authoritarian ideology. 

Agreed on the first part.

Fascism as a political component is pegged on the far right spectrum but parts, or the whole, of it can, and are being applied throughout the spectrum.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed on the first part.

Fascism as a political component is pegged on the far right spectrum but parts, or the whole, of it can, and are being applied throughout the spectrum.

Nope

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe, but would they actually do it?

Not under these “controlled” conditions.  These are worthless pantywastes out there spewing their ilk under the protection of LEO (both sides).  When blood starts to let out, that’s when things get interesting and sides will start to begin morphing ideologies as their ranks grow and/or new factions will start to appear.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not under these “controlled” conditions.  These are worthless pantywastes out there spewing their ilk under the protection of LEO (both sides).  When blood starts to let out, that’s when things get interesting and sides will start to begin morphing ideologies as their ranks grow and/or new factions will start to appear.