Check your account email address ×

Hey Cervix....WHAT THE FUCK

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why you not snapping up that XCR800 in your hood.....that shit looks pretty decent for 1500

I know that guy pretty well....bought my IQR from him...maybe I'll give her a look.

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Why would you want some Junk Polaris triple when you could have a hand grenade Mach Z triple for the same price? :lol:

This is one of my old mach zs.

20180412_081456.jpg

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

This is one of my old mach zs.

20180412_081456.jpg

I get chills thinking of how bad those things handled at speed compared to my SRX at the time.  Although they were fast as fuck.  My cousin still has one with a Crank shop motor in it, last time I saw it, he radared on by me at about 133 mph. :bc: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get chills thinking of how bad those things handled at speed compared to my SRX at the time.  Although they were fast as fuck.  My cousin still has one with a Crank shop motor in it, last time I saw it, he radared on by me at about 133 mph. :bc: 

Holy fuck that is moving.....I need some sort of HP fix to counteract the 85 HP of my SP500. :lol:

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That sled there was one that i kept for a few yrs after buying it new....never rode it much...mostly local back on the river in ontario.....i put precision skis on it and a sc10ll and it actually handled not bad...had a little money in the motor...but nothing crazy. Wish i still had it actually.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

That sled there was one that i kept for a few yrs after buying it new....never rode it much...mostly local back on the river in ontario.....i put precision skis on it and a sc10ll and it actually handled not bad...had a little money in the motor...but nothing crazy. Wish i still had it actually.

Always liked the way they looked and sounded.  Saw a guy destroy a brand new Mike Houle replica, he comes drag racing across the field against another guy, win the race, but couldn't get stopped in time, then launch up and ghost ride it over a bank and barrel roll on Rt. 9 one time in VT many moons ago :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Woolie doesn't know what "ghost ride" means lol

My definition of ghost ride is that the sled launched over the bank without the rider.  How did you define it when you were 13 in 1993?  I edited for some better sentence structure if it was confusing you Beatrice. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My definition of ghost ride is that the sled launched over the bank without the rider.  How did you define it when you were 13 in 1993?  I edited for some better sentence structure if it was confusing you Beatrice. :lol: 

It was worded awkwardly lolz

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ghost riding a sled usually doesnt end well. :lol:

I hit a stump on black creek back in the day and was ejected....I could see the sled as the sled and I were travelling through the air...it came down on both skis   and i was like YES!!!!!.....only to have it make a sharp lefthand turn and slam into a tree on the edge of the creek. :wall:

:lol:

Bent tunnel and bulkhead from the stump I imagine....smashed hood from the tree.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Hell no. Just stockers. 99's were faster then the 03

Mike houles werent different then regular mach zs...just appearance pkg and limited edition....only 400.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I had 3 of them . 2 99's and an 03-06

Hell no. Just stockers. 99's were faster then the 03

I meant xcr 800's

Kinda hard to believe, the 99 XCR 800 was in the aggressive chassis and the rest were in the GEN II which was a pretty efficient chassis, I never liked the aggressive chassis.