Check your account email address ×

Where is the outrage from the left?

18 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

We have two veterans left. Good, understanding, real people on the force, nice fellas. They are across the bar on Saturday nights. I'm dreading the day they retire.

That's what lawyers are for. Shut your mouth, and have your day in court. If you're respectful, it goes a long way. :iagree:

My last stop, I got the 'where are you headed' horseshit. Normally, I would just say where, but I didn't.

"I ain't gotta tell you"

"Why?"

"Cause it is none of your fucking business."

Decided to drop an unobstructed license plate fine on top of the speeding one. :lol:

• Thanks 1

I don't even speed anymore, 3-7 over on back roads, 75 on the highway. It's just not worth it, fucking law criminals just waiting to pad their resume. In public it's yes sir no sir, on my property it's  do you have a warrant? No? Door slam...

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

My last stop, I got the 'where are you headed' horseshit. Normally, I would just say where, but I didn't.

"I ain't gotta tell you"

"Why?"

"Cause it is none of your fucking business."

Decided to drop an unobstructed license plate fine on top of the speeding one. :lol:

Wtf kinda liberal trumped up charge is that??

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

u 2 are a menace to society

yes,  on top of the dozens of speeding stops i have a half dozen or so stops for aggressive driving after people have called the cops on me .  Most recent was on a trip home from jackman last year which i completely deserved as I got stuck in a bad spot on one of the stupid passing zones on a hill and had to put myself into a real small spot to get back in.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes,  on top of the dozens of speeding stops i have a half dozen or so stops for aggressive driving after people have called the cops on me .  Most recent was on a trip home from jackman last year which i completely deserved as I got stuck in a bad spot on one of the stupid passing zones on a hill and had to put myself into a real small spot to get back in.  

Maybe you missed your calling and you should been a racer. :lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe you missed your calling and you should been a racer. :lol:

my daughter a  few months after she got her license pipes up with one day how she never realized what a terrible driver i was,  i :lol:  my sons the best driver in my house although he's got a bit of a lead foot but not the road rage i have.  

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my daughter a  few months after she got her license pipes up with one day how she never realized what a terrible driver i was,  i :lol:  my sons the best driver in my house although he's got a bit of a lead foot but not the road rage i have.  

:lol: