Check your account email address ×

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It could have been about the formerly intelligent and respected tom as well

I find him as smart and well written as he ever was.

Because he doesn't agree with you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

update:

RIP - the notion that the big IG report is going to land a bunch of dems in jail

:lmao:

I just read the that the report has lead to 5 FBI agents to be investigated

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just read the that the report has lead to 5 FBI agents to be investigated

fine....

the RIP will still stand. how many times are you going to fall for all this BS? doesn't it get old?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

fine....

the RIP will still stand. how many times are you going to fall for all this BS? doesn't it get old?

I tend not to fall for much, been around the block a few times, and I don't wear blinders.. I make an opinion based on what I see and hear a person actually say or do. My parents taught me that.

No, doesn't get old, it's not like I'm on here with 15  wacked out threads in 24hrs trying to protect the dignity of a corrupt political party I 100% align myself with..I go either way, all depends on what I see happen by the actual accused peeps...Give it a try, it's quite elevating..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I tend not to fall for much, been around the block a few times, and I don't wear blinders.. I make an opinion based on what I see and hear a person actually say or do. My parents taught me that.

No, doesn't get old, it's not like I'm on here with 15  wacked out threads in 24hrs trying to protect the dignity of a corrupt political party I 100% align myself with..I go either way, all depends on what I see happen by the actual accused peeps...Give it a try, it's quite elevating..

Dude; you fall for a lot, sorry to tell you. Uranium one is a prime example

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so Hillary did not get any cash out of that deal you are saying ? yeah ok 

snorider level self awareness for you right there 

Edited by Ez ryder

The attorney’s messages show that he was distressed at the FBI’s decision in October 2016 to re-open the investigation into Clinton’s emails. Democrats have claimed that decision hurt Clinton at the polls.

The FBI lawyer also suggested that he would work to resist the Trump administration.

“Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?” one FBI lawyer wrote on Nov. 22, 2016.

“Hell no. Viva le resistance,” the future Mueller attorney responded.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-14-at-4.13.44-PM-102

“We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered during our review,” the report states.

Second, although FBI policy strictly limits the employees who are authorized to speak to the media, we found that this policy appeared to be widely ignored during the period we reviewed. We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters. The large number of FBI employees who were in contact with journalists during this time period impacted our ability to identify the sources of leaks.

Comey Watered Down His Draft Statement On Hillary Dramatically. The original draft statement on Hillary said she’d been “grossly negligent”; that was changed to “extremely careless.” The statement was changed from “reasonably likely” that Hillary had been hacked by hostile actors to “possible.” And finally, the original statement mentioned that President Obama had been in an email exchange with Hillary; his name was removed.

The IG report is brutal. Not only does it state that these five agents discussed their support for Clinton, but that they “appeared to mix political opinions with discussions about the Midyear investigation.” One agent texted that “no one is going to pros[ecute] [Hillary Clinton] even if we find unique classified” after the discovery of Weiner’s laptop; Page texted about the possibility of interviewing Clinton with fewer agents in the room since “she might be our next president,” to which Strzok agreed; Page texted Strzok, ”maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” to which Strzok responded, “I’ll try and approach it that way…I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps…”; Strzok texted Page, “We’ll stop it,” it being Trump’s election; Strzok texted Page about an “insurance policy” against a Trump victory, then excused it by saying he was just pushing for a quicker investigation; another FBI attorney texted, “Vive le resistance” after the election; after the election, Strzok texted regarding the special counsel investigation, “For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business.”

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg

“That is the first indication of a real political motivation,” MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell said on Thursday afternoon. “Julia, first to you, how damaging is that?”

Julia Ainsley, an NBC News national security and justice reporter, called the text a “gift” to Trump and explained that it shows Strzok and Page may have been trying to bring their political bias into their investigations.

“We know it’s okay for federal law enforcement agents to have political opinions as long as they aren’t influenced by them in doing their work,” Ainsley said. “But this text, and we understand there are more texts that will come out. We have confirmed that. Between these two. They will be in this report. They’ve not been shared with Congress before. These texts could be the most damaging because, as you said, Andrea, they show that influence in the investigations.”

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Not really, I looked at the facts, money went here, uranium went there, since then no money has been donated, and no money was previously donated..As most people and corps do,..they donate repeatedly to the same "charities"...year, after year, after year..

I don't care what one person says to another,..look at the actual paper trail and uranium trail..

Sucks you just can't see that...  

R's are bad no matter what and D's are good no matter what.. Bias, and I am 100% not that way

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

update:

RIP - the notion that the big IG report is going to land a bunch of dems in jail

:lmao:

What?

I’ve heard for months that this was going to be HUGE!!!

Nothing?

:dunno: