Check your account email address ×

King Buzzo on principles.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is this more TDS?  Fuck the forum is overrun with all these breathless and emotional Trump hate threads,  I don’t know some of you guys make it through the day :lol:

Trump’s given you PTSD. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is this more TDS?  Fuck the forum is overrun with all these breathless and emotional Trump hate threads,  I don’t know some of you guys make it through the day :lol:

It is really quite odd/pathetic that a bunch of grown men act like this. I'm all for some political banter, but when it consumes your entire life for days and days on end, put the phone down and go outside, .. The real sad thing is I have to tell this to my 12yr old son maybe a couple times a month,  these guys are grown ass men,  thas wacked 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It is really quite odd/pathetic that a bunch of grown men act like this. I'm all for some political banter, but when it consumes your entire life for days and days on end, put the phone down and go outside, .. The real sad thing is I have to tell this to my 12yr old son maybe a couple times a month,  these guys are grown ass men,  thas wacked 

It’s good to have such a well balanced, straight arrow such as yourself around here. Keep up the good work. Oh, butt plug central is having a seminar tonight on early season golf. Don’t miss out on it, because of your generous contribution here, because that would be a fucking shame. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s good to have such a well balanced, straight arrow such as yourself around here. Keep up the good work. Oh, butt plug central is having a seminar tonight on early season golf. Don’t miss out on it because of generous contribution here, because that would be a fucking shame. 

^^^this makes no sense to me..so sorry, I have zero idea what you're talking about..Golf?? Wtf..:lol:

maybe go outside with your hurt..like hug a tree and cry "Trumpy" out loud..

Whaatttt the fuuuuuck did I just watch?  A fat side-show Bob crying about some hurt feelings?  Was this a "Frazier" episode in that coffee shop?  Did he ever get around to playing that fucking Get-Tar or wat?  JESUS!!!!

Related image

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds like he is still pissed for his unpopularity.

Neal

Far from it. Osborne turned down numerous opportunities to play at large venues. That’s not his style of music or artistry. 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, and he hates on others for theirs.  Seems petty.

Neal

Actually he’s very popular with many influential and wealthy musicians. So he’s not petty at all.