Check your account email address ×

Another stupid fucking war!!

So... We have Russia, Iran, Israel, US, Saudis, ISIS, Al Quieda, etc... all involved in a civil war in Syria?.... Anyone who believes this shit is just fucking absent of independent thinking ability period. Fake fucking news right up our asses and right out of our pocket. We are paying for this shit... 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wait, have we attacked Syria yet?  Trump cut off the Rebels last June.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wait, have we attacked Syria yet?  Trump cut off the Rebels last June.  

Oh we don’t have 1700+ troops there? We didn’t drop 40 some cruise missiles last year and we don’t run daily air ops over the country? Please, tell us what you’d call that. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh we don’t have 1700+ troops there? We didn’t drop 40 some cruise missiles last year and we don’t run daily air ops over the country? Please, tell us what you’d call that. 

My mistake.   I meant after Trump tweeting the missiles were coming and the thread topic another war.   I really wouldn't call what we are doing in Syria a war yet.    

I want them out as much as anyone.  

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My mistake.   I meant after Trump tweeting the missiles were coming and the thread topic another war.   I really wouldn't call what we are doing in Syria a war yet.    

People getting their assholes finger popped by tier one dudes and bombs dropped on them from fighter jets with fat American flags on the tail would disagree with your definition of war. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

People getting their assholes finger popped by tier one dudes and bombs dropped on them from fighter jets with fat American flags on the tail would disagree with your definition of war. 

Dude......would you fucking quit.......you've got the retard known as Zambroni walking around with his little doorstop sticking straight up

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude......would you fucking quit.......you've got the retard known as Zambroni walking around with his little doorstop sticking straight up

I think we’ve partially converted him from supreme bootlicker of the fourth order to something almost passable as borderline woke. It’s a great accomplishment. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think we’ve partially converted him from supreme bootlicker of the fourth order to something almost passable as borderline woke. It’s a great accomplishment. 

I catch a hint of that once in a while and then its right back to slurping on jackbooted thug cock for him......its sad 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

So... We have Russia, Iran, Israel, US, Saudis, ISIS, Al Quieda, etc... all involved in a civil war in Syria?.... Anyone who believes this shit is just fucking absent of independent thinking ability period. Fake fucking news right up our asses and right out of our pocket. We are paying for this shit... 

End times prophecy indicates Israel will be attacked from the north. You know, the mother of all battles. 

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

End times prophecy indicates Israel will be attacked from the north. You know, the mother of all battles. 

You know what, fuck it, Let's shoot a nuke at Syria and begin the end times.

• Haha 1

Seems a couple people in here need to get a room.  :lol:

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Merica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bootlickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEOCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Pheygs.

Just now, ZamHammer said:

Seems a couple people in here need to get a room.  :lol:

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Merica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bootlickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEOCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Pheygs.

bootlickers.jpg

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jeez, we lay ZamBRO a compliment and he goes off the deep end. Smh. 

Thats all I do is pay the guy compliments and this is how it always goes 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

It's a war and our hands are all over it. Millions of people have fled that country, it is decimated. What do you call that?

• Like 1