Check your account email address ×

Holy racism

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Funny thing. After being such a racist bigot on Archie ,he went on to Into The Heat Of The Night ,and was totally opposite, working with them colored folks :lol:

Lol. I actually liked that show. He was one person that could change character. Never thought he was Archie on the heat of the night

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Lol. I actually liked that show. He was one person that could change character. Never thought he was Archie on the heat of the night

Exactly  . He was favorite racist on tv ,besides George Jefferson :lol:, but he owned that character on heat of the night.  It was a great show ,and I really like how he redeemed himself after his portrayal on Archie . They were both excellent shows.  Archie is still on t.v., but no HOTN.   Too bad 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Exactly  . He was favorite racist on tv ,besides George Jefferson :lol:, but he owned that character on heat of the night.  It was a great show ,and I really like how he redeemed himself after his portrayal on Archie . They were both excellent shows.  Archie is still on t.v., but no HOTN.   Too bad 

1: Why did he need to "redeem" himself after Archie? Archie was just a character.

2: HOTN is on TV here in the day time.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

1: Why did he need to "redeem" himself after Archie? Archie was just a character.

2: HOTN is on TV here in the day time.  :bc:

I don't think he needed to redeem himself personally, just remember my mom and her friends commenting on it. I thought he was great 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Its called acting

Some are better at it than others. Julia Louise Dreyfess is one example. All I know her as is Elaine. No matter what 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah,i saw that before.  Can't imagine the outrage if that stuff came out now :stoned:

You ever see the the Jap Bugs Bunny one where he hands bombs to jap children from the ice cream truck and imitates the emperor of Japan that's shits hilarious :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You ever see the the Jap Bugs Bunny one where he hands bombs to jap children from the ice cream truck and imitates the emperor of Japan that's shits hilarious :lol: 

Holy fuck....no:lol:but I'll be googling it right away:lol:

• Like 1