Check your account email address ×

The new nazis

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny how Israel almost exclusively attacks military targets yet when attacked they go after civilians when their military facilities are well known.  

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Funny how Israel almost exclusively attacks military targets yet when attacked they go after civilians when their military facilities are well known.  

Did you read the article....was that guy a "military target" and yeah I wonder why the Palestinians don't target military targets with their jets and tanks...oh wait. 

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you read the article....was that guy a "military target" and yeah I wonder why the Palestinians don't target military targets with their jets and tanks...oh wait. 

I'm not saying Israel isn't without fault but the targeting of civilians isn't even remotely the same.   

Not many in the region will attack them militarily.   They've gotten their ass kicked too many times already.  Of course much has to do with US weapons but they still are pretty bad ass.  

Edited by Highmark

How in the fuck are the fenced in and destitute Palestinians supposed to attack Israel Militarily and without The United States Israel doesn't exist...fuck them.

Just now, ZamHammer said:

That wasn’t an attack.  It was after breakfast excitement! :lol:

Yeah that's cute....does stuff like that make you all hard and shit....SMH. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's cute....does stuff like that make you all hard and shit....SMH. 

Nope.  Don't give three shits.  I just know the Palastinian state is terrorist organization and I don't fall for Moozelum (or United Nations) propaganda.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s the hammer 

This!  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s the hammer 

2 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Nope.  Don't give three shits.  I just know the Palastinian state is terrorist organization and I don't fall for Moozelum (or United Nations) propaganda.

This!  :lmao:

Pfffttt....he is the fucking thumbtack....this is the Hammer!

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Mussolini and Hitler fucked up with their hate of Jews, Enrico Fermi leaves Italy because he was married to a Jew, Einstein leaves Germany because he was a Jew, the brains behind The Bomb.

4 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

If fat wrestlers in the 70's or 80's were your heros.  Time to end it.  Life didn't work out all that well.  :lol:

I could say the same about a middle aged fat guy running around saying shit like Gnar and pretending he is Rambo. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I could say the same about a middle aged fat guy running around saying shit like Gnar and pretending he is Rambo. :lol:

Poor Jimmy.  All fucked up this morning about that poor Moozelum taking a pill.  :lol: And who the fuck you callin' fat?  

The zionists were the original terrorists and wrote the book on civilian bombings to garner sympathy for their cause etc. The Jews are fucking disgusting and it makes me sick that they control out government the way they do 

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The zionists were the original terrorists and wrote the book on civilian bombings to garner sympathy for their cause etc. The Jews are fucking disgusting and it makes me sick that they control out government the way they do 

You have to admit, convincing Christians that they’re gods chosen people is pretty slick.