Check your account email address ×

Michigan lawmakers consider legalizing marijuana before November ballot

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Serious for moto... does weed make people dumb? Or are stupid people drawn to smoking weed like ciggybutts... the guys I know who smoke a lot of weed every day are dumb AF

No, it doesn't seem to effect IQ in any meaningful way. It does effect short term recall, but those go away when use is ceased. Regular users also seem to compensate for this short term deficiency in a number of different ways. 

Dumb fucks also eat food, but no one blames their lack of intelligence on their diet.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, motonoggin said:

No, it doesn't seem to effect IQ in any meaningful way. It does effect short term recall, but those go away when use is ceased. Regular users also seem to compensate for this short term deficiency in a number of different ways. 

Dumb fucks also eat food, but no one blames their lack of intelligence on their diet.

Fat people are dumb

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Serious for moto... does weed make people dumb? Or are stupid people drawn to smoking weed like ciggybutts... the guys I know who smoke a lot of weed every day are dumb AF

There is medical evidence that cannabis helps repair brain cells. But you know what definitely damages brain cells? Alcohol. With every sip. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

There is medical evidence that cannabis helps repair brain cells. But you know what definitely damages brain cells? Alcohol. With every sip. 

Yep. And if you have a brain injury the worst thing you can do is drink.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

There is medical evidence that cannabis repairs brain cells. But you know what definitely damages brain cells? Alcohol. With every sip. 

Not repair....stimulates growth of new brain cells

Just now, DAVE said:

Not repair....stimulates growth of new brain cells

NO there is evidence that it can protect brain cells, especially in cases of head trauma. I just saw something about the potential for NFL players. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

NO there is evidence that it can protect brain cells, especially in cases of head trauma. I just saw something about the potential for NFL players. 

Protect is not repair.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You're the weird one man :lol:

What made you decide it's me not him? I'm curious. 

You’re on vacation following him around in two threads not to mention you don’t come here very often so your specific purpose is to follow Moto.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Motos here all the time...

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re on vacation following him around in two threads not to mention you don’t come here very often so your specific purpose is to follow Moto.

I'm in a car all day today and bored. 

I aked a simple question and it goes from there...if you'd look up from knobbing him for a minute you could see that. 

I only reply when replied to after that.

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And now you. :lol: 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm in a car all day today and bored. 

I asap simple question and it goes from there...if you'd look up from knobbing him for a minute you could see that. 

Hopefully you dont rearend anyone but moto.

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So stupid people are attracted to weed?