Check your account email address ×

Trump proposes $100 billion more in new tariffs on China

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well if it encourages cheap Americans to buy Made in the USA shit then it wont be adding any revenue to the governments coffers. If it helps preserve a manufacturing job in the US it will be tremendous. 

why is this so hard for these fucking idiots to understand 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's your economic plan...you seem to ridicule everyone else so spill it Dago.

Tell me this Jimmy the Mope, why the fuck would I waste my time explaining something to you that you have zero ability to comprehend? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell me this Jimmy the Mope, why the fuck would I waste my time explaining something to you that you have zero ability to comprehend? :lol: 

Says the fucking guy that tried to attribute a supposed 12.5% increase in conduit pricing to the fucking tariffs that took affect 24hours prior :lol: get the fuck outta here

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ahh inflation, brilliant :thumb: 

And the other added bonus is more revenue for the government that everyone gets to pay :bc: 

It is how you increase profits for oligarchs that want to control our country.

Trump is being taught how to use his (Putin’s) model here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

So why did you support the idea when it wasn't a republican president who is asking for them?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says the fucking guy that tried to attribute a supposed 12.5% increase in conduit pricing to the fucking tariffs that took affect 24hours prior :lol: get the fuck outta here

On a product he marks up around 2000%... :lol:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well if it encourages cheap Americans to buy Made in the USA shit then it wont be adding any revenue to the governments coffers. If it helps preserve a manufacturing job in the US it will be tremendous. 

It's inflationary, what do I give a fuck I'm still productive and raising prices, glad I'm not on a fixed income :thumb: 

BTW, I have always been about buying made in America, just a small example is the jeans and khakis I buy. What brand do you buy?

http://www.billskhakis.com/mens-khakis

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So why did you support the idea when it wasn't a republican president who is asking for them?

I suggested targeting certain products for tarrifs in specific countries not every country in the world. All steel and aluminum consumes many products.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are one retarded shameless motherfucker.......Snake owned you so fucking hard any normal person would have gone away for a year 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Mainecat said:

I suggested targeting certain products for tarrifs in specific countries not every country in the world. All steel and aluminum consumes many products.

So what products are you suggesting?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are one retarded shameless motherfucker.......Snake owned you so fucking hard any normal person would have gone away for a year 

What the fuck is the website drunk babbling about?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're another tool I wouldn't waste time trying to explain things to :lol: 

Let's get the trade war on :bc: 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So what products are you suggesting?

It would depend on what industry is being targeted by certain countries. Flatscreens, shoes, smartphones....whatever.

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fine...tell everybody else then and nobody gives a fuck where you buy your size  48x28 pants.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It would depend on what industry is being targeted by certain countries. Flatscreens, shoes, smartphones....whatever.

The Chinese are targeting damn near every industry we have, well except soybeans. 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're another tool I wouldn't waste time trying to explain things to :lol: 

Let's get the trade war on :bc: 

We didnt ask for the trade war.....we only asked to be treated fairly. If China wants to resist treating us fairly then no more business with China......simple as that you dumb fucking dago 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You do realize they are exempt from tariffs , right?

No he doesnt......the fucking moron doesnt even realize what he just typed minutes prior 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Because of foreign workers?

Neal

Yes , havnt you ever riden a sled in a former papermill town? Whole towns that used to be booming are damn near ghost towns where homes sell for less then they did 25 yrs ago. Ans a lot of those former workers were retrained under gvmt programs purposely set up to retrain those who lost their jobs thru foreign competition.