Check your account email address ×

Israel kills Palestinians and Western Liberals shrug. Their Humanitarianism is a Sham

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh I forgot. The dems scolding Israel for expanding, not kissing israel’s ass 24/7, etc is the same as the gop doing the opposite, proclaiming Jerusalem the capital, and moving our embassy there. Your “comps” are about as lame as noggins

Israel was killing Palestinians and stealing their homes just as frequently under Obama. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh I forgot. The dems scolding Israel for expanding, not kissing israel’s ass 24/7, etc is the same as the gop doing the opposite, proclaiming Jerusalem the capital, and moving our embassy there. Your “comps” are about as lame as noggins

Do you even understand how pathetic that sounds? The Democrats' power comes from not kissing their ass 24/7 and scolding them(without ever following through)...

Israel is a glorified defense contractor in the eyes of both parties. Like I implied in another thread, it's naive to think their military acts sovereignly. 

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You fucking idiots are sitting there with a bellows thinking it will blow out the fire before the right adds more fuel :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Liberals are stoking the flames while republicans are adding fuel, do you not know what a bellows is?

A bellows is used to add increased fuel (air) to the coals, prior to adding additional fuel (wood/coal/etc) to obtain a maximum burn temperature... once again you're the idiot...

:pan:

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Debating with you two dreamers is pointless. In your simple minds 10 bad events is the same as 10000

I'm not denying you have good intentions, I'm just saying your pussy ass approach is enabling...

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

A bellows is used to add increased fuel (air) to the coals, prior to adding additional fuel (wood/coal/etc) to obtain a maximum burn temperature... once again you're the idiot...

:pan:

I don't believe in semantics :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Debating with you two dreamers is pointless. In your simple minds 10 bad events is the same as 10000

Lol.

A world where Israelis don't go out and indiscriminately kill unarmed Palestinians is a 'dream'.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's just the way of the world, has been for a long time and quite frankly I don't ever see us evolving out of it completely.

Related image

Yeah, indiscriminate murder is just the way of the world. Oh well.