Check your account email address ×

John Bolton is a War Monger

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good one Moe...Bolton is everything Trump said he was against.

Yep, Trump ran on a soft military, weak foreign policy, leading from behind and taking guff from every '2 bit tin pot' dictator in the world.

Why he chose Bolton and CIA director contrary to those oft quoted goals is a mystery.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Yep, Trump ran on a soft military, weak foreign policy, leading from behind and taking guff from every '2 bit tin pot' dictator in the world.

Why he chose Bolton and CIA director contrary to those oft quoted goals is a mystery.

Never mind....already answered the questions Audie Murphy.

hahahahahaha.....snake and woolie.

two pathetic pieces of fucking dogshit.....they dont give a fuck about anyone elses kids blood being spilled for no reason

they got no skin in the game 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hahahahahaha.....snake and woolie.

two pathetic pieces of fucking dogshit.....they dont give a fuck about anyone elses kids blood being spilled for no reason

they got no skin in the game 

Fuck off...like you do?  About as low of an accusation you can make by the way.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck off...like you do?  About as low of an accusation you can make by the way.

If the shoe fits......and I dont need to have skin in the game to be advocating for peace and diplomacy. You fucking chickenhawk pieces of shit make my stomach turn. Just fucking die already so the world doesnt have to suffer you and your type anymore.

Just now, f7ben said:

If the shoe fits......and I dont need to have skin in the game to be advocating for peace and diplomacy. You fucking chickenhawk pieces of shit make my stomach turn. Just fucking die already so the world doesnt have to suffer you and your type anymore.

You're no better than Trump when it comes to service. :lol:

hillary the same as trump is like churchill being the same as hitler. like 10 drone bombings being the same as 100000. like a bombing run in Libya being the same as invasion and occupying Iraq. like being stern with iran in a nuke deal, being the same as starting a war with them. 

"they're both the same" :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least some of us here can be objective while hacks on both sides are completely predictable with their posts.

you do call folks out on both sides. I like that about you. You’re still a drama cunt though.