Check your account email address ×

Vodka Red Bulls are sliding tonight.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My favorite snowmobiling drink even though I'm not sledding.   Love them even thought I might not sleep until some time mid April.  :lol:   

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Use to be my favorite drink.  Probably still is, but I really overdid it one evening and haven't had any energy drink/alcohol combos since. 

Vodka/anything is one combo I can overdo and still come back to it.   Tequila I can only drink in margaritas after one night in Vegas.   I can gag simply smelling it.   

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Vodka/anything is one combo I can overdo and still come back to it.   Tequila I can only drink in margaritas after one night in Vegas.   I can gag simply smelling it.   

Same for me with Tekillya . I wiff of it and I wanna puke. Now a good potato vodka and Ill do that on the rocks. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oooofff.  How YOU feeling this morning?  Red Bull and alcohol anything is asking for trouble.  

Top notch.   Up and at em at 6.   Got to know when to slam on the brakes.  :lol: 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Top notch.   Up and at em at 6.   Got to know when to slam on the brakes.  :lol: 

Attaboy.  I tried telling Jeffro, "everything in moderation bro" :lol:  He knows that now.  

11 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Energy drinks make me sleepy. :dunno:

When I was racing, by the end of the day, last moto, I was usually dragging ass.  I'd always stock a couple Red Bulls in the cooler for that late day pick me up.  Well one day I was especially thirsty and swilled down 2 before my last moto.  One lap into the race, I thought i was gonna have the big one. :lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

When I was racing, by the end of the day, last moto, I was usually dragging ass.  I'd always stock a couple Red Bulls in the cooler for that late day pick me up.  Well one day I was especially thirsty and swilled down 2 before my last moto.  One lap into the race, I thought i was gonna have the big one. :lol:  

Little bit of anxiety ? lol

Just now, DriftBusta said:

They must have a reverse effect on me...I tried one to stay awake driving...I barely made it 30 miles down the road..figured it would be better then coffee.

Just now, DISABLED DAVE said:

They must have a reverse effect on me...I tried one to stay awake driving...I barely made it 30 miles down the road..figured it would be better then coffee.

Maybe you are ADD......I think stimulants can have a calming affect on people with ADD

Took the office crew out yesterday for what I thought was going to be a short lunch, you know it wasn't short when the liquor portion of the bill blows away the food portion :lol: 

Did walleye shore lunch style last night dinner, bottle of white and red consumed, I feel remarkably decent this morning considering my lunch opened with a Crown on the rocks :bc: 

• Like 1