Check your account email address ×

accident , or suicide ?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only experiences I’m drawing on are one where I have firsthand knowledge.  I know 4-5 lesbian couples.  Those are 2.  

Are any of them hot? Asking for a friend. :joint:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a comment on today’s world of foster home placement. Most likely this couple started out taking in troubled or abandoned kids through DSS. That lead them to later adoptor gain permanent placement. There’s so few foster homes available. I see the problem only getting worse. Currently it’s a political hot potato. It’s expensive to house kids. Municipal agencies are on very slim budgets. The system is collapsing. I’m seeing more disturbing things happening to kids in foster placement services. 

I agree 100%.  My mom and dad became foster parents once I left for college. They were foster parents for over 35 years. They had over 200 kids come through their home during that time. When they were in their 40’s they did a pretty good job as foster parents. By the time they were in their 60’s their parenting skills and the rules for being a parent had drastically changed and they were only fair parents at best. Once they were in their 80’s they had absolutely no business being foster parents and I stepped in and put an end to it. 

The foster parent system is so fucked up they considered placing very troubled teens with 80 year old parents because there was no where else to put them.  Its just unbelievable how far society has fallen in the last 50 years. Rewarding out of wedlock pregnancies is one of the biggest scrouges on our society. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree 100%.  My mom and dad became foster parents once I left for college. They were foster parents for over 35 years. They had over 200 kids come through their home during that time. When they were in their 40’s they did a pretty good job as foster parents. By the time they were in their 60’s their parenting skills and the rules for being a parent had drastically changed and they were only fair parents at best. Once they were in their 80’s they had absolutely no business being foster parents and I stepped in and put an end to it. 

The foster parent system is so fucked up they considered placing very troubled teens with 80 year old parents because there was no where else to put them.  Its just unbelievable how far society has fallen in the last 50 years. Rewarding out of wedlock pregnancies is one of the biggest scrouges on our society. 

As is denying or making abortions too costly. Newt “the puke” once said that orphanages should be considered again. It’s one of the few aspects of what he said that I agree with. While more expensive if staffed and run correctly, they do reproduce a stable and predictable environment for kids. Provided profit doesn’t become a part of the the process. I don’t think society has fallen as much as the media portrays it these days. Other than the southern states, teen pregnancy rates are way way down. There’s some other promising signs as well. 

As is denying or making abortions too costly. Newt “the puke” once said that orphanages should be considered again. It’s one of the few aspects of what he said that I agree with. While more expensive if staffed and run correctly, they do reproduce a stable and predictable environment for kids. Provided profit doesn’t become a part of the the process. I don’t think society has fallen as much as the media portrays it these days. Other than the southern states, teen pregnancy rates are way way down. There’s some other promising signs as well. 

I agree with most of that. I dont think all southern states have increased rates of teen pregnancy. Not positive though. I think white teen pregnancy is as bad or worse than its ever been across the nation as a whole. Utterly disturbing IMO. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree with most of that. I dont think all southern states have increased rates of teen pregnancy. Not positive though. I think white teen pregnancy is as bad or worse than its ever been across the nation as a whole. Utterly disturbing IMO. 

Teen pregnancy rates have droppped almost in half since 2005-2007. The most significant drop occurred in Hispanic and blacks. Whites have declined as well. Less sex. Better understanding of birth control. More availability of birth control too. Initiatives set back in the “90’s to be carried out in schools have reaped some fantastic results. 

Teen pregnancy rates have droppped almost in half since 2005-2007. The most significant drop occurred in Hispanic and blacks. Whites have declined as well. Less sex. Better understanding of birth control. More availability of birth control too. Initiatives set back in the “90’s to be carried out in schools have reaped some fantastic results. 

That is good to know. We still have a huge problem with the foster parent system though. Maybe Newt was right about orphanages. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

to busy banging away on their phones to be actually fucking,  i think thats more disturbing  TBH

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

to busy banging away on their phones to be actually fucking,  i think thats more disturbing  TBH

You know, there’s a lot of truth to that. Video games as well. At least if they’re fucking they are interacting. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The two in this story arent all that bad. Not hot but not your typical bull dyke ugly. 

It truly is fucked up this world...the dykes try to look like guys and the fags try to look like women.

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is good to know. We still have a huge problem with the foster parent system though. Maybe Newt was right about orphanages. 

I think that he was right. Consistency is the key factor in a kids development. That and knowing someone has your back. Obviously we all needed parents that thought we were just the best fucking thing in the world for good, solid psychological development. While that can’t be duplicated in an orphanage, the stability and predictability can help a lot. 

3 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

It truly is fucked up this world...the dykes try to look like guys and the fags try to look like women.

You seem to have a lot of time studying this topic. So many opinions. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You seem to have a lot of time studying this topic. So many opinions. :lol: 

All i have is time man. Might go for a sled ride here in a few.

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Tragic event. So many unanswered questions. I find it interesting that one or more of the kids were being punished by witholding food from them. One or both of these women were having a mental breakdown. 

Its also very interesting that this couple was allowed to adopt 6 children all of which were teens or preteens at the time of the accident. Teenagers are an incredible amount of work. Adequately dealing with and providing for 6 of them at the same time is a monumental task.  One of these women snapped. Very sad indeed.  

The foster system is a fucking wreck. Too many selfish fucks out there more concerned with spreading their seed than saving a kid from the system :news: 

6 hours ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

I personally think the hot lesbian thing is a mythe. :lol:

I have a couple clients who are lesbian couples, and I dunno about that.  Wasted talent to me. :lol: