Check your account email address ×

Poor Dumbass Prolapski lolz

Just now, Kivalo said:

You have not offered any evidence to back that claim up.

It's a fact.  Races have different cognitive thinking based on their social evolutions relating to how they can rationalize outcomes.  It doesn't take "thosands and thousands and thousands of years.  

I guess I fail to see where this is disputable.  Ben couldn't say.  What part do you find disputable?  Do you think all races reason exactly alike when it comes to consequences in their future?  To say that is true, then ALL humans have to think exactly the same when it comes to actions and consequesces.  Nonsense.  Some races/humans are more disposed to violence and destrution with little regard for consequences depending on their social environment.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's a fact.  Races have different cognitive thinking based on their social evolutions relating to how they can rationalize outcomes.  It doesn't take "thosands and thousands and thousands of years.  

I guess I fail to see where this is disputable.  Ben couldn't say.  What part do you find disputable?  Do you think all races reason exactly alike when it comes to consequences in their future?  To say that is true, then ALL humans have to think exactly the same when it comes to actions and consequesces.  Nonsense.  Some races/humans are more disposed to violence and destrution with little regard for consequences depending on their social environment.

could you move the goalposts any further you moron :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope......I put your quote in my sig so everyone can see it. I disagreed with it instantly and asked for you to prove your assertion. You have not because its total bullshit 

You should have started the debate better.  Your debating skills consist of calling "Bullshit!!" then constant horseshit twists and turns to somehow make yourself seem in the right.  You wrong.

I tried to even talk you into debating what part you disagreed with so much but you refuses...and here come the twists!!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You should have started the debate better.  Your debating skills consist of calling "Bullshit!!" then constant horseshit twists and turns to somehow make yourself seem in the right.  You wrong.

I tried to even talk you into debating what part you disagreed with so much but you refuses...and here come the twists!!!!!

:lol:

Claim your $100 you fucking moron.......come on. I put it out there and all you are doing is queefing quietly in the corner like snowrider 

I never moved them.  You did.  Actually, you cut them up and threw them away and burned all the grass.  Are you Pig Pen?  :lol:

Nope......$100 for your easy proof to find. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a fact.  Races have different cognitive thinking based on their social evolutions relating to how they can rationalize outcomes.  It doesn't take "thosands and thousands and thousands of years.  

Through your years of research and study :lol: - you should be able to post peer reviewed studies that isolate the differences - not between humans or individuals - but by race only.  Do you? 

• Gold Member

Then it should be quite easy to back up with facts, which it is your responsibility to do. Otherwise your claim is nothing more than blatantly made up bullshit.

I find your entire premise to be disputable.

There is a simple solution here, back up your ridiculous claim with some form of fact and your opinion is absolutely not fact.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Then it should be quite easy to back up with facts, which it is your responsibility to do. Otherwise your claim is nothing more than blatantly made up bullshit.

There is a simple solution here, back up your ridiculous claim with some form of fact and your opinion is absolutely not fact.

I would accept even text from some book used to teach such drivel......there is no way he learned that shit anywhere......he just made it up Huzy style

Just now, Kivalo said:

Are you serious?  What part of my premise do yoy find disputable.  All of it?  Some?  

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I would accept even text from some book used to teach such drivel......there is no way he learned that shit anywhere......he just made it up Huzy style

It really is textbook huey!  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

So, your argument is all races think exactly the same?

• Gold Member

Are you serious?  What part of my premise do yoy find disputable.  All of it?  Some?  

The statement you made that I linked is complete and utter bullshit. Please provide proof of that statement.

So, your argument is all races think exactly the same?

No my argument is that your very specific statement on POC's Self Preservation Instinct being different from whites is total bullshit. 

You dumb motherfucker.....how fucking dumb do you have to be to still be asking what I disagree with. I fucking typed it out in plain letters no less than 5 times for you

How fucking dumb are you 

Just now, Kivalo said:

The statement you made that I linked is complete and utter bullshit. Please provide proof of that statement.

Its in my fucking Sig for fucks sakes and I have told him exactly what I dispute no less than 5 times......he is dumber than momo 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Its in my fucking Sig for fucks sakes and I have told him exactly what I dispute no less than 5 times......he is dumber than momo 

He knows he pulled it out of his ass and now he cant find anything to back it up so he's running in circles like MC with russia and commies and NK and bridges.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

He knows he pulled it out of his ass and now he cant find anything to back it up so he's running in circles like MC with russia and commies and NK and bridges.

yup.....and he is dragging Toyler Buttcocks and momo around with him :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup.....and he is dragging Toyler Buttcocks and momo around with him :lol: 

Not dragging anybody.  They get that you have fucked yourself into a bizarre corner....that you still don't see.  Even after Tool Kit has come in to white knight for you!!!  :lol: