Check your account email address ×

Anyone know what happened to Ebsell?

ckf

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I thought he a big job lined up ?  Was going to strap a rifle to his back and live off the wild until he made it there.  :lol:

Yep his old man gave him a bunch of shit and Frankie figure since he was an "alaskan" he could live off the land and didn't even make it a week!  :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Yeah either SR is taking the fall or jr or sr is just like jr

I last talked to him in about May of last year.  He seemed OK but was definitely beginning to twist off with his hate whitey stuff.  We were supposed to meet in Fairbanks in June but he didn't show up.  I sent him a text and all he said was that he never made it to FBX.  From June til a few weeks ago I sent him maybe 4 or 5 texts and called him a few times.  Never any answer or reply.  I didn't know he had gotten himself in trouble until I read it here today.  

There is no doubt that many people reached out to Frankie to try and steer him in the right direction.  He wasn't having any of it.  For whatever reason he thought he could do and say anything he wanted to and there would be no consequences.  He felt that the white mans laws didn't apply to him.

Sad to see him fall so far so quickly.  He was a smart kid considering he grew up in the middle of absolutely nowhere.  Not many places more rural than Tanana Alaska.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dz246 said:

Every post was either calling somebody a faggot, or to kill themselves..... :lol:

It's because of Frankie that I got into the habit of calling everybody a faggot!!! :lol2:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

It was actually OT that put up that post on the Discovery website. I asked Richard about it a few years ago and he told me it was him.

OK, now tell us, did Rob hate MZN because of Fendi? 

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Mach z not has signed up for conjugal visits.

Hey, I tried to help the kid, just like I tried to help Rob, ya' faggot. 

I'll give you a conjugal visit with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, peter puffer. 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

They were kind of close :lol:

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The only person that Machznot had a bigger crush on then FJ was n2oiroc

Wut, you think that shit is funny?  How about I crush you with an axe handle I have in the chicken coop?  

Hey, here's a great retirement destination, Tanana, Alaska:

Where 19 year-old Athabascan Native Americans, with a low biological tolerance to alcohol, and a high proclivity to controlled substances,  can own a .338 Winchester Magnum, and get shit-faced with only a Village Security Officer available to stop him, and the Alaska State Troopers hours away by plane!!! Yeah, that sounds like a safe community!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I last talked to him in about May of last year.  He seemed OK but was definitely beginning to twist off with his hate whitey stuff.  We were supposed to meet in Fairbanks in June but he didn't show up.  I sent him a text and all he said was that he never made it to FBX.  From June til a few weeks ago I sent him maybe 4 or 5 texts and called him a few times.  Never any answer or reply.  I didn't know he had gotten himself in trouble until I read it here today.  

There is no doubt that many people reached out to Frankie to try and steer him in the right direction.  He wasn't having any of it.  For whatever reason he thought he could do and say anything he wanted to and there would be no consequences.  He felt that the white mans laws didn't apply to him.

Sad to see him fall so far so quickly.  He was a smart kid considering he grew up in the middle of absolutely nowhere.  Not many places more rural than Tanana Alaska.  

I liked the kid too.  I hope he can find his way.  :bc:  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I tried to help the kid, just like I tried to help Rob, ya' faggot. 

I'll give you a conjugal visit with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, peter puffer. 

Funny, I thought you were claiming you weren't mach z not?

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, now tell us, did Rob hate MZN because of Fendi? 

Why would he hate you because of Fendi? I don't think rob hated you at all, he just thought you were strange for posting a photo in your underwear :dunno:

He's the thing, rob had no animosity towards anyone for what went down over the years on the snowmobile sites. We had lots of laughs about the things that went down last fall while we were chasing fall colors with our drones. He told me he would sit down with anyone and have a beer. The only one that really disappointed rob was Craig. He gave Zoso a few chances only to get burned.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why would he hate you because of Fendi? I don't think rob hated you at all, he just thought you were strange for posting a photo in your underwear :dunno:

He's the thing, rob had no animosity towards anyone for what went down over the years on the snowmobile sites. We had lots of laughs about the things that went down last fall while we were chasing fall colors with our drones. He told me he would sit down with anyone and have a beer. The only one that really disappointed rob was Craig. He gave Zoso a few chances only to get burned.  

It was nice to see you two out flying your drones and the smile on Robs face....obviously never met him but I think anyone of us that lost our life partner and soul mate the way he did would maybe spin out some.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was nice to see you two out flying your drones and the smile on Robs face....obviously never met him but I think anyone of us that lost our life partner and soul mate the way he did would maybe spin out some.

He was at an all time low when FS V1 blew up. By that fall he was doing much better. He was off the vodka and enjoying life again. The drone helped, but getting the Focus RS seemed to be the biggest thing that helped turn things around. He loved driving that little rocket :thumb:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Funny, I thought you were claiming you weren't mach z not?

STFU, nunya' bidness who the fuck I am,  faggot!!

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Hey, the guy ain't here to defend himself, but he knew that was all done in jest. Two medium onions in a pair of Hanes 38s does not constitute strangeness. No, it does not, especially on FS.com!! If someone else had done the same thing I would have thought it was funny as a bastard, considering that ZOSO claimed his wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than Uncle Znotty's!! 

He also burned Richard ( OT ) , Webba, Machznot,  Woolie, and a few others at the same time. So, what did they do that was strange??????? 

I know he was your bud, and you want to defend him, but Rob hurt a lot of INNOCENT people when he crashed the site. There were 9500 members,  only about ten of us were assholes. The 9490 others were probably just a bunch of people that got a kick out of the craziness that went on, and  didn't really bother anybody. I know Rob had his demons, but he still could have handled it better. He should have given you the site " AS IS ", and let you  sort it out, not make phony excuses about  OT picking on him for boozing, or two stupid medium onions. Not to beat a dead horse, just my .02c.   :bc:

Edited by Guest