Check your account email address ×

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia

"hey ivan, this is Donny jr. that money you requested for Hillary dirt will be sent today from my daddy's business in LA. watch for it. I copied manafort on this e-mail too"

Mueller after reading that e-mail:

"I want to see the records from trump LA"

for Christ's sake skidmark, I bet my 8 year old niece can see this shit better than you

and no dave and sludge............and broski :lol: that isn't real. just a hypothetical. so save your "where'e the proof Donny sent that" questions

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's got nothing.  And I hope he crosses the line Trump warned him not to cross, and he gets removed.  This is getting ridiculous.  Year and a half and you're still clutching your pearls thinking this is it, this is the one.  Gmafb. :lol: 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"hey ivan, this is Donny jr. that money you requested for Hillary dirt will be sent today from my daddy's business in LA. watch for it. I copied manafort on this e-mail too"

for Christ's sake skidmark, I bet my 8 year old niece can see this shit better than you

and no dave and sludge............and broski :lol: that isn't real. just a hypothetical. so save your "where'e the proof Donny sent that" questions

You actually think something like that happened?  :lol:   

BTW Jr already turned in his emails without bleachbiting them first.

images (4).jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You actually think that happened?  :lol:   

BTW Jr already turned in his emails without bleachbiting them first.

images (4).jpg

We don't know that, Jr. also said the meeting was about adoptions :lol: 

Hey here is more of Bannon's take on the Russia affair: 

Bannon has criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Scorning apparent White House insouciance, Bannon reaches for a hurricane metaphor: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Man....Honestly, I hate myself for missing out on some of this entertainment.  Some of you are seriously the most brain-skint people I've ever seen on forums.  :lol:

This shit is absolutely hilarious!!!!!  :lmao:I cannot believe I missed the Wisonsin recall days!  Oh my...I heard that was just as epic!!!!

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE GOT HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for laughing hilariously gif

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So how would he already have it if Trump wasn't being surveilled?  :pc:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's got nothing.  And I hope he crosses the line Trump warned him not to cross, and he gets removed.  This is getting ridiculous.  Year and a half and you're still clutching your pearls thinking this is it, this is the one.  Gmafb. :lol: 

So fucking lost 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We don't know that, Jr. also said the meeting was about adoptions :lol: 

Hey here is more of Bannon's take on the Russia affair: 

I guess we will see.   A lot of assuming going on.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I think this may have some legs.  They may have Trump here.

Related image

I guess you would have to believe Bannon had access to that kind of information.   Personally I hope he does get Kushner.   Never liked that guy.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

like many other things, he may already have stuff and is just seeing what the idiots don't provide :news:

Of course he does.  The IC has been spying on Trump for over 2 years.  I have no doubt they already have everything or most everything they are asking for. 

This is what will get Trump into the most trouble.  Failure to disclose.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Of course he does.  The IC has been spying on Trump for over 2 years.  I have no doubt they already have everything or most everything they are asking for. 

I read something the other night, supposedly from someone in the know, that basically said Mueller has a host of shit to charge trump with and he could have nailed him for collusion very early in the investigation. I know it's only hearsay, but it's pretty damn easy to believe actually. seeing how sloppy some of these nitwits were, and how they drew so much attention to themselves. hell racer could probably have done a better job at a cover up. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The draft deferment king said this would cross the line, the Ivy Leaguer Marine obviously gives zero fucks :news: 

What does this have to do with russian collusion? 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I guess you would have to believe Bannon had access to that kind of information.   Personally I hope he does get Kushner.   Never liked that guy.  

Kushner is the guy who told Trump to give Christie the boot, whether you like Christie or not he was a guy who had the political knowledge and savvy to make sure the transition and the putting together of the Trump Admin would have gone together much better than it did.

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't know if they will get Trump on anything, I'm thinking Jr. and Kushner some serious legal have issues.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I read something the other night, supposedly from someone in the know, that basically said Mueller has a host of shit to charge trump with and he could have nailed him for collusion very early in the investigation. I know it's only hearsay, but it's pretty damn easy to believe actually. seeing how sloppy some of these nitwits were, and how they drew so much attention to themselves. hell racer could probably have done a better job at a cover up. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There’s an extremely high likelihood that Trump, Don Jr, Jarhead etc already have sealed grand jury indictments against them which will be unsealed at an appropriate time, or in the event Dotard fires Sessions and Mueller.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

reminds me of a nitwit I knew in HS. broke into a jewelry store early in the morning and walked home in the fresh snow :lol:

:lmao: And the guy who I knew who wasn’t stupid because he wouldn’t jump off the high board into an empty pool being painted  because......the paint was wet. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

There’s an extremely high likelihood that Trump, Don Jr, Jarhead etc already have sealed grand jury indictments against them which will be unsealed at an appropriate time, or in the event Dotard fires Sessions and Mueller.  

I fucking hope so, and that Mueller is just putting some finishing touches on all this.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

says the idiot who asks what trump admin docs could possibly have to do with collusion :lol:

I suspect another time out for you in the near future. :lol: