Check your account email address ×

Obama campaign hired fusion GPS during the 2012 presidential campaign to get dirt on mitt Romney

Just now, Snoslinger said:

"hey dave. this is tom. i don't really think that about the oil. i'm just trying to be funny with slinger"

is that about how it went down?

I'm sure you got it word for word Karnac :lol: fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

are you getting triggered again? tired of getting caught up in all the stupid shit youve said over the last year, trying to fit in with the trumpster fan club?

Stupid shit? Last yr? You cant be serious? Can you?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you getting triggered again? tired of getting caught up in all the stupid shit youve said over the last year, trying to fit in with the trumpster fan club?

Hahaha. We know who wakes up every day hoping for a new Trump headline. 

I dont get any fucks about Trump. I should be grateful that he kicked You and Hillary right in the cunt but he means nothing to me. I have said that from day one. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. We know who wakes up every day hoping for a new Trump headline. 

I dont get any fucks about Trump. I should be grateful that he kicked You and Hillary right in the cunt but he means nothing to me. I have said that from day one. 

you have defended trump damn near day in and day out. you are fooling nobody and are going down with the rest of crew. so put your maga hat back on and get back in your cabin. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you have defended trump damn near day in and day out. you are fooling nobody and are going down with the rest of crew. so put your maga hat back on and get back in your cabin. :lol:

Please answer honestly. Just how butthurt are you gonna be when Trump is reelected in 2.5 years?  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Toms been pretty negative toward Trump....right from the beginning.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Please answer honestly. Just how butthurt are you gonna be when Trump is reelected in 2.5 years?  

i dunno about butthurt, but it'd be damn scary. being kind of clueless about trump and voting for him the last election i could kind of understand, thinking he was going to be transparent, drain the swamp, etc etc etc. but now that it's 100% obvious what he's about, and still vote him in? it'd tell me how harmful a clueless nation can really be. i dont see it happening though, on many fronts.