Check your account email address ×

Obama campaign hired fusion GPS during the 2012 presidential campaign to get dirt on mitt Romney

Just now, Angry ginger said:

in the beginning/pre election he was negative-  now he's jumped right on the batshit crazy trump train.  

Care to make a wager?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i dunno about butthurt, but it'd be damn scary. being kind of clueless about trump and voting for him the last election i could kind of understand, thinking he was going to be transparent, drain the swamp, etc etc etc. but now that it's 100% obvious what he's about, and still vote him in? it'd tell me how harmful a clueless nation can really be. i dont see it happening though, on many fronts. 

In other words, your butthurt will be off the charts. Hahahahaha

Get ready for 6.5 more years of trump. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: are you going to count pro vs con posts?

Toms obviously getting under your skin....but hes smart enough to know Trump is better then the alternative was....but that being said...hes been highly critical of Trump.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

in the beginning/pre election he was negative-  now he's jumped right on the batshit crazy trump train.  

My favorite part and really one of few things I like about Trump is: he drives liberals batshit crazy. 

It doesnt matter what he says or does, snooty liberals have a shit fit. This makes me smile. Every time. 

• Like 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

My favorite part and really one of few things I like about Trump is: he drives liberals batshit crazy. 

It doesnt matter what he says or does, snooty liberals have a shit fit. This makes me smile. Every time. 

Thats what I enjoy as well....

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Toms obviously getting under your skin....but hes smart enough to know Trump is better then the alternative was....but that being said...hes been highly critical of Trump.

I watched his speech the other night. I laughed so hard it was unreal. From executing drug dealers to calling out Opra and Pochahantas.  Every word of it made me laugh because it was so obsurd. 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol: nobody is getting under my skin, especially tom. he has many of you fooled, making you think he's as dumb as some of you. he's just not as honest as i am :lol: 
;

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I watched his speech the other night. I laughed so hard it was unreal. From executing drug dealers to calling out Opra and Pochahantas.  Every word of it made me laugh because it was so obsurd. 

and you don't believe liberals are laughing their asses off about that? the real funny part is that groups of people like dave, who attend the rallies, believe that shit we're laughin at!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and you don't believe liberals are laughing their asses off about that? the real funny part is that groups of people like dave, who attend the rallies, believe that shit we're laughin at!

Like me? :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Did you laugh at his rally speech?  I mean did you really find it funny, like I did?  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It really is amazing how he makes them go fucking crazy. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He really makes things funny as hell. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

He really makes things funny as hell. 

He does. Thats why people like him. 

And he deadpans it. He’ s funny because he is serious. Hahahaha

Edited by AKIQPilot