Check your account email address ×

nra wins again

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You're not giving me a good reason why gun laws should change. Criminals are the ones committing gun crimes, not you and me. Changing gun laws does nothing to stop gun violence. Are you in favor of mass confiscation? 

Again there were 15000 gun deaths last year. How many of those were suicide? How many were accidental How many were murders? 

I told you Before. National gun permits. No more state laws as there are over 6000 on the books. One national 2 year permit. Extensive safety course required and also required for renewals. A deep background check would be required. Eliminate huge magazines and any auto or devices that make any weapon auto.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I told you Before. National gun permits. No more state laws as there are over 6000 on the books. One national 2 year permit. Extensive safety course required and also required for renewals. A deep background check would be required. Eliminate huge magazines and any auto or devices that make any weapon auto.

criminals will stop being criminals because of this?

finally!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Bear arms........just what those arms were then were well known. What they should be today needs to be defined.

Today Trumps announcement is basically do nothing.

They already are very well defined now.

Knee jerk reactions after a tragedy that reduce  our freedoms or rights never solve the problem they were intended to. 

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

They already are very well defined now.

Knee jerk reactions after a tragedy that reduce  our freedoms or rights never solve the problem they were intended to. 

is not being able to buy a tank or a missile launcher at joe's gun shop reducing your freedoms or rights? where is "the line" on this nonsense?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is not being able to buy a tank or a missile launcher at joe's gun shop reducing your freedoms or rights? where is "the line" on this nonsense?

That's about where the line is. What is available now is good.

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Where it is now I'm ok with, problem I have is emotional hardcore  leftist followers like you will continually try to move the line in an effort to "do something" that will only hurt my freedoms, so you can go fuck yourself and your line :bc:

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bear arms........just what those arms were then were well known. What they should be today needs to be defined.

Today Trumps announcement is basically do nothing.

Tell me were smart phones, computers, land line phones around then?

Quite using the old Musket analogy because it really makes you look stupid.