Check your account email address ×

Any of you think Doug Ford can win?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

no No NOOOOOOO!  This is the way it works  2008 recession was caused by Bill Clinton in 1997. The debt caused by recession were not George Bush's fault, they were Obama's fault.  But the debts in Canada during the exact same time period were not Harper's fault but they were the Provincial Liberal's fault.  However when Harper left office, the Federal debts were completely avoidable and all the fault of the newly elected Liberal's

This works in the the favour of all political parties because if we continue to defend every fucking stupid move the parties we voted for make, then they can keep getting away with it. 

The conservatives should have been screaming mad at Harper for his deficits. We should have been livid.  Same with the Liberals. they should be screaming at Justin over pipelines or cultural approbation for wearing so much Indian garb in his Mr Dressup does India phase. Our candidates lying to us should piss us off more than the rival candidate doing things to piss us off.

Newsflash, the recession is over.

So after blaming everyone for the debt etc.  We are back to the question.

Do you think Ford will beat Wynne?

I think he's too far right and will say something stupid enough to scare voters off.

If he gets a minority that isn't winning because the NDP and Liberals will then have power. 

IMO the only real win for the conservatives is a majority. I'm guessing on a  minority government. 

But that shit is tricky, it's how we got fucked over by the NDP in 1990's

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So after blaming everyone for the debt etc.  We are back to the question.

Do you think Ford will beat Wynne?

I think he's too far right and will say something stupid enough to scare voters off.

If he gets a minority that isn't winning because the NDP and Liberals will then have power. 

IMO the only real win for the conservatives is a majority. I'm guessing on a  minority government. 

But that shit is tricky, it's how we got fucked over by the NDP in 1990's

What I do know, is the only reason the Liberals have any chance at all is because of Doug Ford.

He just may snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What I do know, is the only reason the Liberals have any chance at all is because of Doug Ford.

He just may snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Which liberal will you be voting for 

• 2 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 1:01 PM, ICEMAN! said:

Slug Ford

:lol:

Christ, what a stupid move

On 3/12/2018 at 8:31 AM, ICEMAN! said:

Ohhhh Ford stands a chance and therein lies the problem.  He’s a complete clown.  What’s likely true also is that the party stands less of a chance now of winning the election vs if Christine Elliot or Caroline Mulroney had won the leadership race.

Why can’t the PCs get their shit together?

On 3/12/2018 at 9:05 AM, ICEMAN! said:

Will Doug attract the moderate voters to vote PC or repel them?  The far right would vote PC regardless of who was leader, but the middle of the road people actually consider their vote and could either stay at home, or vote Liberal.  Will it matter?  Nobody knows really, and the Liberals have history and statistics against them at this point in time after being in power for over a decade.

On 3/12/2018 at 10:22 AM, ICEMAN! said:

Not at all really.  Elliot or Mulroney?  Wynnn could start packing up her offfice now.  But wth Ford?  He might be the reason the PCs lose yet again.

Sorry if the facts make you uncomfortable.

And btw, I’ve never once voted Liberal in a provincial election.

:bc:

:news:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wynne is fucked 

but NEVER underestimate the stupidity and faggotry of the beta males of the GTA

You would almost think you lived here :guzzle: 

31 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wynne is fucked 

but NEVER underestimate the stupidity and faggotry of the beta males of the GTA

She won’t win, but Doug’s chances are slipping away by the day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You’re voting ndp right?

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

You’re voting ndp right?

The teachers and other government union workers were told to and will follow what they're told.  

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

You’re voting ndp right?

I’m not sure how I’ll vote to be honest.  I’m no fan of Doug Ford.  If they had elected Christine Elliott or Mulroney, the PCs would be running away with this.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The teachers and other government union workers were told to and will follow what they're told.  

I’m neither of those things

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yep you called it. Ford fucked up an easy Victory but being Ford. 

That fact that he’s a corrupt stupid cunt that looks like a simpsons character doesn’t help 

Still, im voting pc or green 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

With any luck it will be a minority conservative government.  

They’ll dump Drug ford and will have learned a lesson about populist candidates. 

Could be a minority PC or a minority NDP

BUT, at the rate the Liberal support is collapsing and the votes the NDP are picking up as a result, it could even be an NDP majority

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Could be a minority PC or a minority NDP

BUT, at the rate the Liberal support is collapsing and the votes the NDP are picking up as a result, it could even be an NDP majority

Well Ontario is stupid so a ndp majority could likely happen 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well Ontario is stupid so a ndp majority could likely happen 

Ontario is actually quite Conservative.  We’ve had PC governments far more than anything else up until recently.  Ontario isn’t stupid, the PC Party is for putting Doug in charge.  So dumb

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ontario is actually quite Conservative.  We’ve had PC governments far more than anything else up until recently.  Ontario isn’t stupid, the PC Party is for putting Doug in charge.  So dumb

The pc party has been full of blunders.   Hudak, brown, Ford.   Elliot would have been my choice 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep you called it. Ford fucked up an easy Victory but being Ford. 

That fact that he’s a corrupt stupid cunt that looks like a simpsons character doesn’t help 

Still, im voting pc or green 

:lies:

Just now, Kev144 said:

The pc party has been full of blunders.   Hudak, brown, Ford.   Elliot would have been my choice 

Their last several attempts at elections have been pathetic.  They have managed to shoot themselves in the foot every time and died of self inflicted wounds.

• Like 2