Check your account email address ×

imagine, if you will, case #254

• Platinum Contributing Member

One of the many .

When the phone rings at the Republican Party headquarters in Mahoning County, Ohio, a 77-year-old retired hairdresser and former lifelong Democrat answers.

Connie Kessler is a recent GOP convert with a religious-like zeal to help her hometown elect more local Republicans. Sometimes she answers calls from voters; other times she updates the database — she does the kind of odd jobs she says she used to do for local Democrats.

If Donald Trump hadn't run for president, Kessler says she'd probably still be a Democrat.

"He's the one that turned me," she says at her makeshift reception desk near a giant cut-out of the president, with his signature thumbs-up gesture. "When I walked in here to sign up as a volunteer, I was a Democrat," she says. "I don't want Democrat next to my name anymore."

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

many thought the pussy comments were only "locker room talk"

many thought he was going to drain the swamp

many thought he was going to be more transparent

many thought he was going to improve our foreign relationships

many thought he was going to improve our debt

gmafb snakey 

:lol:

He has in one way or another to all of them....

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

One of the many .

When the phone rings at the Republican Party headquarters in Mahoning County, Ohio, a 77-year-old retired hairdresser and former lifelong Democrat answers.

Connie Kessler is a recent GOP convert with a religious-like zeal to help her hometown elect more local Republicans. Sometimes she answers calls from voters; other times she updates the database — she does the kind of odd jobs she says she used to do for local Democrats.

If Donald Trump hadn't run for president, Kessler says she'd probably still be a Democrat.

"He's the one that turned me," she says at her makeshift reception desk near a giant cut-out of the president, with his signature thumbs-up gesture. "When I walked in here to sign up as a volunteer, I was a Democrat," she says. "I don't want Democrat next to my name anymore."

relevancy? do you think the vice versa of that has occurred?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

relevancy? do you think the vice versa of that has occurred?

No , I don't. These people didn't leave the democratic party . The party left them. I know plenty of them in Massachusetts. Union construction workers , cops. Basicly non liberal democrats. They don't plan to return. They understand Trump is an idiot , but he is an anti progressive , and they are too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh look, the former obama voting , left leaning member has joined the thread :lol:

voted twice for Bush jr so what's your point, unlike yourself, I don't vote for who I am told to vote for:groin:

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No , I don't. These people didn't leave the democratic party . The party left them. I know plenty of them in Massachusetts. Union construction workers , cops. Basicly non liberal democrats. They don't plan to return. They understand Trump is an idiot , but he is an anti progressive , and they are too.

paleez. i'm sure there are plenty of former republicans who have left their party, and will continue to do so, because of their fake "standards". morals are gone. conservatism is gone. but you're missing my point with this clown  mxz800. he is a fucking coward, scared to go against the majority. if he was a former obama supporter, or left leaning at times, he'd have all kinds of legit complaints about trump. but what does he do instead? shuts up, deflects, or defends trump. dude is a fucking joke.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

voted twice for Bush jr so what's your point, unlike yourself, I don't vote for who I am told to vote for:groin:

i already told you my point, several times. more signs you aren't really a dem at heart, you're dense as hell. 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh my something is stale in here... 2DigitRider with nothing new to offer. 

xtraliteIQ lapping up the sweat beads on Tom’s balls.... :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

paleez. i'm sure there are plenty of former republicans who have left their party, and will continue to do so, because of their fake "standards". morals are gone. conservatism is gone. but you're missing my point with this clow  mxz800. he is a fucking coward, scared to go against the majority. if he was a former obama supporter, or left leaning at times, he'd have all kinds of legit complaints about trump. but what does he do instead? shuts up, deflects, or defends trump. dude is a fucking joke.

Ive got a buddy just the same. Retired law enforcement. Voted for Obama twice. Lifelong registered democrat. Loves Trump, hates Hillary hates Bernie even more . Hates progressives. Trump gave him the reason he was looking for to leave the dem party . And many gop that have left havnt joined the dems. they joined libertarians or stay undeclared.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive got a buddy just the same. Retired law enforcement. Voted for Obama twice. Lifelong registered democrat. Loves Trump, hates Hillary hates Bernie even more . Hates progressives. Trump gave him the reason he was looking for to leave the dem party . And many gop that have left havnt joined the dems. they joined libertarians or stay undeclared.

Why won't you answer my PMS?????

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

paleez. i'm sure there are plenty of former republicans who have left their party, and will continue to do so, because of their fake "standards". morals are gone. conservatism is gone. but you're missing my point with this clown  mxz800. he is a fucking coward, scared to go against the majority. if he was a former obama supporter, or left leaning at times, he'd have all kinds of legit complaints about trump. but what does he do instead? shuts up, deflects, or defends trump. dude is a fucking joke.

Russian bots told Steve that