Check your account email address ×

900 ACE = decent lawn tractor engine

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Huge difference in tuning a SXS and a sled......SXS has a radiator and fan and much more cooling capacity than a sled. You cant count on consistent engine temps in a sled etc.

Take a look at the EVO dyno sheets from the X3 .....to get to 206 BHP on this motor took full bolt ons , bigger injectors and E85 or straight race gas

I am guessing you will see 170 tunes and 185 tunes or maybe a little more with FBO

It will get spanked buy good running 850's @@@@@@@2

We shall see.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Poor @f7ben trying to play sled wrencher :lmao: How fast is it......turbo.....horsepower...all gay press for those who pose, can’t ride, am down have small dicks.  SBYL Benny :lmao: 

I've been playing sled wrencher since I was a kid......that means I can fix my own stuff instead of queefing and crying on the trail while a real man has a look at your sled for you. Fucking faggot.....bring your shit to the dealer and beg them to fix what you dont understand "I have a warranty and you better fix this right now or I will tell the forums"

:lol: fucking cuck 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you are basically a chick snowmobiler. You dont know fuck about sleds and you sure as fuck dont know anything about riding them. You're gay little pics from some godforsaken corner of Canada that show you having ridden your little faggots sled to the top of some hill are literally turning people gay from looking at them. Now just fuck off 

"Oh , I need a tool kit and a heated shield plug in and I need my bearings to be in great shape or something" "Hey....why did that reverse work and now all of the sudden it wont...this is bad!"

Yeah he’s the guy that dealers laugh at because they can’t even adjust their own deflection 

Just now, f7ben said:

I've been playing sled wrencher since I was a kid......that means I can fix my own stuff instead of queefing and crying on the trail while a real man has a look at your sled for you. Fucking faggot.....bring your shit to the dealer and beg them to fix what you dont understand "I have a warranty and you better fix this right now or I will tell the forums"

My 9 year old is in the garage changing the rewind on his citation right now lol. He’s a way better sled wrencher than BoyRider already :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah he’s the guy that dealers laugh at because they can’t even adjust their own deflection 

Whats deflections? Who cares about that.....did you see that sweet new LinQ thermos that heats your tookus while you ride and comes in Plaid ????!!!!!!1

Toolkit is the perfect Skidoo rider

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

My 9 year old is in the garage changing the rewind on his citation right now lol. He’s a way better sled wrencher than BoyRider already :lol: 

Ahh....that would be an understatement

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We have already seen....there is nothing left to see

Oh....i must have missed where the 900t has been out for a season or 2 in a sled....please fill me in. :lol:

Whats deflections? Who cares about that.....did you see that sweet new LinQ thermos that heats your tookus while you ride and comes in Plaid ????!!!!!!1

Toolkit is the perfect Skidoo rider

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I had to do that on my citation all the time....it had warranty...but that meant my dad had to take it away. :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I had to do that on my citation all the time....it had warranty...but that meant my dad had to take it away. :lol:

Lol I had to go snap a pic for poor BoyRider 

12B85ACD-08CB-4800-A8EC-A52511B8DB20.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Real men ride....not fuck around with their sleds most of the season trying to dial them in or fix the shit they ride :lmao: 

I ride.  You wrench on shit shade tree Benny :lol:  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Real men ride....not fuck around with their sleds most of the season trying to dial them in or fix the shit they ride :lmao: 

I ride.  You wrench on shit shade tree Benny :lol:  

What you do queefrider is not riding.....thats like saying my wife rides. You are a beta male. See that pic of Toyler's kid......that kid aint gonna have to wonder what a fuse is or cry for a toolkit when he buys a sled. Why do you subject yourself to this type of ridicule. The whole forum laughs at you .....you'd think you would learn and stick to shit you know....whatever that happens to be

• Haha 1

haha ....I had a 1980 bravo 250 when I was 12. It was a fun little sled. My buddy whos dad let him ride the phazer 480 always wanted to ride the Bravo instead cause he was way smaller than me and the Bravo fit him better. I had no problem trading :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you are basically a chick snowmobiler. You dont know fuck about sleds and you sure as fuck dont know anything about riding them. You're gay little pics from some godforsaken corner of Canada that show you having ridden your little faggots sled to the top of some hill are literally turning people gay from looking at them. Now just fuck off 

"Oh , I need a tool kit and a heated shield plug in and I need my bearings to be in great shape or something" "Hey....why did that reverse work and now all of the sudden it wont...this is bad!"

Pics? He posted pics?

Where?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Pics? He posted pics?

Where?

I recall him being all proud of some pic that was probably a fucking guided tour along the lines of "Big Johns Back Country Adventure Tours" starting at $599...."Guaranteed to make you the best sledder you can be!!!!"

I recall him being all proud of some pic that was probably a fucking guided tour along the lines of "Big Johns Back Country Adventure Tours" starting at $599...."Guaranteed to make you the best sledder you can be!!!!"

Lolz

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Huge difference in tuning a SXS and a sled......SXS has a radiator and fan and much more cooling capacity than a sled. You cant count on consistent engine temps in a sled etc.

Take a look at the EVO dyno sheets from the X3 .....to get to 206 BHP on this motor took full bolt ons , bigger injectors and E85 or straight race gas

I am guessing you will see 170 tunes and 185 tunes or maybe a little more with FBO

It will get spanked buy good running 850's @@@@@@@2

Running in warm summer air provides better cooling than sub zero temps?

the intake temps would be way less. Intercooler  or not!

Shake your head!!

Just now, awful knawful said:

Running in warm summer air provides better cooling than sub zero temps?

the intake temps would be way less. Intercooler  or not!

Shake your head!!

Constant 125 degree engine temp vs everything from 110-175 engine temps you fucking retard......this makes a big difference. Look how quick the new sleds are to pull timing when the engine temp starts to creep up over 135 degrees

Sweet fuck do you know anything about sleds or turbos or motors at all ?????

Constant 125 degree engine temp vs everything from 110-175 engine temps you fucking retard......this makes a big difference. Look how quick the new sleds are to pull timing when the engine temp starts to creep up over 135 degrees

Sweet fuck do you know anything about sleds or turbos or motors at all ?????

Yes I do. How many degrees does the intercooler drop temps on X3?