Check your account email address ×

900 ACE = decent lawn tractor engine

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you dont think SXS cooling systems have a much larger capacity then sleds in general? You dont think thats an accurate statement?

You are willing to argue with me and be wrong just to argue.....thats all it boils down too

Got any of those dyno sheets showing twins making more tq than triples yet you fucking brain dead fat ass fucking twinko faggot????

Alot of guys relocate the rad cause they dont cool very well where the rad is stock. Ive done this on all my quads.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So you're can't nswer with facts? Just "what flywheel7ben thinks"?

Lol:lol2:

Facts like twins made more tq than triples and thats why they quit making triples :lol: fucking stupid know nothing faggot

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Alot of guys relocate the rad cause they dont cool very well where the rad is stock. Ive done this on all my quads.

Sure....thats all well and good. Fact remains that SXS's offer much more consistent cooling than sleds in general and I would bet anything they have much larger capacity systems

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure....thats all well and good. Fact remains that SXS's offer much more consistent cooling than sleds in general and I would bet anything they have much larger capacity systems

Sleds drive on snow in winter 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Facts like twins made more tq than triples and thats why they quit making triples :lol: fucking stupid know nothing faggot

One of the reasons yes. But you twist it all around. They are lighter, make as much torque at a lower rpm and cheaper.

See I explain myself. You just "guess". 

No facts, pure stupidity!

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

One of the reasons yes. But you twist it all around. They are lighter, make as much torque at a lower rpm and cheaper.

See I explain myself. You just "guess". 

No facts, pure stupidity!

It had nothing to do with twins and triples you fucking idiot.....they put power valves on the twins and that is why they made decent low end tq......fucking clueless retard 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It had nothing to do with twins and triples you fucking idiot.....they put power valves on the twins and that is why they made decent low end tq......fucking clueless retard 

No Tripples had power valves? 

Shovel must be getting worn out digging that hole!

#stupidasfuck

Edited by awful knawful

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

No Tripples had power valves? 

Shovel must be getting worn out digging that hole!

#stupidasfuck

Speaking of cat......yes the last zrt triple did I think and I would bet it made more tq than the same 600 twin with valves from that year......you brain dead fucking moron. You are wrong almost every single time you challenge me :lol: